Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Loving your fluff storage Jessabella! And the amount of fluff you have is impressive already!
My first stash was actually quite pitiful...I'm just waiting on my 2 Easyfits v2 to arrive then I can take a stash pic and do a comparison :D

WHOA Jessabella thats loads of gorg fluff!!! Oh, and you are 5 minutes away from me!!! :)

I think I need some more storage lol

Attachments

• IMG_0304[1].jpg
    IMG_0304[1].jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
It looks ugly because I just kind of threw them. But, when my last 6 come in, I'll post a better photo :)

This is minus 3 -- 2 dirty and one on her.

lovey stashes ladies. My washing machine has gone on the blink so I am going to take a full stash picture as non of my nappies are going to be in use until I can get it repaired:cry:

Issy stash!

]https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u56/originalbluething/Nappies/CIMG3942.jpg

Love it Kota! I so want that monkeys one. My daughter is obsessed with monkeys.

love it kota..making me want to go home just to buy loads of nappies!!

Yep, being in the same country as the Issy Bear home has not been good for me at all! I've got another 3 on the way. :lol:

The monkeys is lovely, we're a bit monkey obsessed in this household as well so its very much loved!

Ill be ggoing home next November or Feb (2012) for a visit...dont know if I can wait that long!! hahaha

Kota, i'm jealous! If I could afford a full stash of velcro Issys, I would just cos I love how they look!

I love your stash Kota , we have quite a few the same I love our monkeys too and especially as it's minki they just seem more snuggly now it's going cold. Our Issy bear collection seems to be ever expanding we are at 19 so far! I hope they have them at the baby show on Friday. I seem to have accidently made an entirely Issy and wee notions stash! ;)

I just got my Australian Issy today. :happydance: It is this cute birds print that I saw on the Facebook page and that they only made a few of. I've also just bought a black retro owls and a preloved cream retro owls as well.

Think I might need to consider selling off a couple of the Issys where I am less in love with the patterns. I'm now at 13 once the other two arrive. And I'm on the look out for monkey minky and burros and I have my eye on one or two of the new minky prints due to arrive at C&C in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->