Fleece or waterproof wraps??

vixy

Expecting baby boy #2
Reaction score
Which do you use or recommend?

Ive just bought 4 new BUmGenius nappies off ebay but i need a wrap for them. I have one airflow wrap but would like another

Thanks

for overnight i prefer wool and daytime pul wraps.

Whart kind of Bumgenius is it? Ive not heard of one of thiers needing a wrap other than the flips...

Both! I use fleece longies and skirties during the day and PUL wraps or wool at night. I've never tried fleece at night but I'm sure it would work.

There are some bumGenius fitted nappies but I think they've been discontinued. It might be worth checking whether you do need a wrap for the ones you've bought.

is it the bumgenius bamboo ones? theyre a bit like tots bots stretchies and need a wrap. i had no idea they existed though till I got sent one by mistake in an order!
if so, i'd probably use a PUL wrap (we use airflow or weenotions).

I'm never sure with fleece whether you can put clothes on over the top?? in the summer he'd wear a fleece soaker at night but now its chillier i dont know whether you can put pj's over them or whether it'd wick into the clothes :shrug:

You can put clothes over wool or fleece, but if they're longies you probably wouldn't want to unless it was very cold. Wool is good at keeping you at a nice temperature but fleece can get too warm if you're not careful. If you want to use pyjamas over the top, I'd go for a wrap or soaker rather than longies.

We use PUL during the say as we find it more reliable but at night to allow his bottom to breathe we use fleece.

Try both :) x

IMO wool is far superior to fleece, especially for overnight. You don't need PJ bottoms if you use longies, and for daytime longies or skirties solve the clothes not fitting over cloth. I also love the softness, cutemess and coolness of wool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->