Fleece wraps?

L

Lisa1302

Does anyone use these? I need some new wraps and like the idea that they are soft and allow the air through - so thinking a good idea for day time?

Just wondered if they really do work, I wouldn't try for night as she wets alot and sleeps on her front most of the time rather than moving round like they say they should in these.

:flower:

They work great!! They are awesome for overnight too! I have fleece pants, soakers and shorts....no wrap type covers though. I like that you just wash them with everything else, no special treatment like with wool. Hayden was nursing through the night and in a fitted with just some fleece pants, wearing them about 12hrs with no leaks at all. They are great for daytime though too. I had some fleece lined jeans that Hayden wore over his goodmamas when we went out a lot

Yeh! they work great, although I prefer wool ones even more, as I don't have to wash them very often but I have to wash the fleece ones every time I use them.

I've tried fleece and wool and neither worked for me. I only tried at night though as they are too bulky for my liking so wouldn't put them on Imi during the day x

Great thanks! Well I will get one in that case and give it a go in the day!

I hated mine so I guess they did not work well for me either, it always felt damp after a wee (I only used it in the day and I change DS asap when I know he has gone) and like my PUL wraps a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->