Flips

JadeyB

Mummy of 2 (1 Angel baby)
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I have all the nappies I need to see if I get on with them for the first couple of weeks, but I really would like to try a BG Flip - because of all the rave reviews.

Where is the best place to buy them?

Also quite like the look of the GroVia but on the lollipop website, they are £25 - seems quite expensive? :shrug:

xx

i have a zinnia organic flip (pink) for sale for £10 including p&p, only used about twice, no stains

x

Lol SP price for a flip is fab!

I bought mine all preloved so if you check the swap sell section it you want more than 1 someone is always selling etc

i have a zinnia organic flip (pink) for sale for £10 including p&p, only used about twice, no stains

x

Thanks Sugarpuff,

This is going to sound really lame, but would prefer a blue one or gender neutral colour!!

I'm not sure I could put my little boy in a pink nappy! :haha:

Sorry very lame I know.
xx

i've said it before and i'll say it again, you can never put a boy in too much pink :rofl:

lol SP I am tempted to buy one of yours but I only need inserts now LOL

Jade - Kirsten was selling a brand new blue organic one on the swap and sell thread :D

lol SP I am tempted to buy one of yours but I only need inserts now LOL

Jade - Kirsten was selling a brand new blue organic one on the swap and sell thread :D

Thank you - How do I go about using the swap and sell thread - I'm a bit confused?

xx

Just reply on there to whoever was selling what you wanted, or you can send them a PM. You might have to look back though previous pages as it tends to move quite quickly! If you can't find what you're looking for, you could also post a 'wanted' on there :)

Thanks hon. xx

you're having a baby in 9 days !!! how exciting is that ?? :happydance:

you're having a baby in 9 days !!! how exciting is that ?? :happydance:

Eeek - I know!!

I'm convinced he wants to be a May baby. I've been having episodes of painful BHs over the last few days.

Was admitted to hospital on Thurs and they were all ready to do my c-section when the contractions eased off!

If I was to labour, I would need an emergency c-section straight away, so they are keeping a close eye.

xx

you've made it to 37 weeks, he's a good little boy staying put :) hope it goes well for you ! i ended up with an emergency section after going into labour 23 hours after discovering my little monkey was breech, naughty girl and i was amazed at my super quick recovery.

won't be long till you have a little bum to put in fluff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->