Floral names

missjennakate

Reaction score
What do you guys think of floral names for a girl?
It seems to be floral names that I seem to like the best; Daisy, Violet, Rose, Poppy.

Daisy is the forerunner at the minute if we have a girl.
What do you think and have you guys any more floral suggestions? :flower:

PS: As much as Lily is a lovely name it's a bit too popular for me.

I like Daisy and Poppy

I don't like Rose at all. I think it's a bit overused as well

Iris
Blossom
Rose
Ivy
Holly
Dahlia

I like Rose but I have a cousin called Rosie so we wouldn't be able to use it.

OH surname is Kelly too so there isn't a lot of names that go well with it.

We have a Lily, it wasn't as popular back when we named her :)

I also like Daisy, Poppy, Ivy, Rose, Rosie, Rosalie, Bluebell, Iris

We are naming our new LO Lilly with two Ls after OH's grandmother, if it is a girl. She was just diagnosed with breast cancer, and she is so important to OH that weekend after next we are getting married at her house. But I like pretty much all of the floral names except Rose for some reason. I have no idea why, but I have just never liked it much. Sadly, I believe it is because one of my kid's friends is named Rose and she is obnoxious....and encouraged to be so.

I know a little girl called Lillia, I think its really cute and not as popular as Lily x

sorry but i personally hate daisy and poppy there very cute for children but age very badly

ivy is beautiful

i love rose but you said you cant use it :(

some others:

Jasmine
Zinnia
Lotus
Camellia
Primrose
Holly
Orchid
Heather
Magnolia
Azalea
Iris
Petunia
Rosemary

oh i forgot hazel... hazel a nice name (especially if the little one has brown hair or eyes)

I really like Daisy, Poppy, Violet, Daphne, Rose and Primrose. I know adults named Daisy, Poppy and Rose and their names really suit them :).

Thanks! I still love Daisy but I could see how when you are middle aged it may not age well but by the time Daisy would be middle aged in her era there would be lots of crazy names about and Daisy would seem pretty normal :)

I REALLY like the name Primrose (Prim for short) but I know a lot of people would assume Hunger Games influenced..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->