Floral names

I love Holly and Jasmine. Bryony is my fav though. There's also Willow and Aster.

There's Flora as well which is pretty cute ( makes me think a bit of the butter though)

Flora is my DDs name and I never think of butter! :haha:. We always get compliments on her name.

I also like hazel, daphne, clover, aster, zinnia, saffron, dahlia... There are loads of nice floral and nature names.

Love Rose hence my DD is Rosalie so if she wishes she can shorten it to Rose Rosie etc. x

If I have a girl she will probably be Violet or Violetta so I obviously love that name.

Other flower names you could conisder are: Aster, Jasmine, Lilac, Heather, Holly, Leilani...

I love Jasmine and Poppy! There is also Hyacinth but I don't think its very popular.

Fleur or Holly? You could go down the Spice Girl route and call your babba Bluebell, lol...

My Lo middle name is Jasmine and I love it!

I like some floral names. Daisy's a cute one.

I also personally like: Azalea, Jasmine, Ivy, Dahlia, and Daisy.
Rose never had hit it for me. It will always sound and be too simply old fashioned. Lily is a really cute name, but it's over-the-top too popular for me.

I like other floral names in other languages besides English (rather, latin/greek).

Are you interested only in floral names?

I like some floral names. Daisy's a cute one.

I also personally like: Azalea, Jasmine, Ivy, Dahlia, and Daisy.
Rose never had hit it for me. It will always sound and be too simply old fashioned. Lily is a really cute name, but it's over-the-top too popular for me.

I like other floral names in other languages besides English (rather, latin/greek).

Are you interested only in floral names?

Love all the names you suggested!

No I like a lot of other types of names but floral names seem to be the most popular for me and OH :flower:

What do you guys think of floral names for a girl?
It seems to be floral names that I seem to like the best; Daisy, Violet, Rose, Poppy.

Daisy is the forerunner at the minute if we have a girl.
What do you think and have you guys any more floral suggestions? :flower:
I love love love Violet. Adorable

I LOVE Jasmine, Orchid, Rose, Iris, Violet (or Viola) Holly, Fleur and Rosemary.

I'm not a fan of Poppy - it reminds me of how some people refer to their grandfathers..

Daisy is pretty. Someone mentioned it doesn't age well, but I know a girl 20-something with that name, and somehow it suits her. I like it.

Hmm I was just thinking Basil would be a good floral name for a boy!

What do you guys think of floral names for a girl?
It seems to be floral names that I seem to like the best; Daisy, Violet, Rose, Poppy.

Daisy is the forerunner at the minute if we have a girl.
What do you think and have you guys any more floral suggestions? :flower:
I love love love Violet. Adorable

Me too. i told some friends that if our LO is a girl, we have chosen Violet for her and they all looked horrified! So good to hear others agree that it's a pretty name :thumbup:

Poppy and Daisy are two of my favourites for a girl, but also not convinced they're that great for adults. Also my auntie named her cat Poppy and ruined that one for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->