• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flower girl shoes/cardigans/tights

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have 2 flower girls, and we have their dresses, but not their accessories. I was wondering where people got their shoes etc for flower girls from?
I'm happy to go ebay or whatever to save money, except for shoes which i'll go get them fitted for as close to the wedding as poss.
Also the girls dresses are ivory, and my grown up bridesmaids are wearing black with colour pop accessories. Each bridesmaid has picked a different colour and i was wondering if i should get the little ones different coloured cardis or shoes to tie in with the big bridesmaids? What do people think?

Thanks!

I've seen a few cute pairs of ivory shoes in Next which I will probs get for the flower girls, but like you I won't be getting them until just before the day!

I would deffo get the LOs coloured bits too, I think that would look fab along side the big bridesmaids :)

The colours idea sounds amazing :)
I got Serens ivory flower girl shoes from next.
As for tights etc, when Seren was a flower girl for MIL she got all the stuff from BHS and it was all lovely xx

We've got a cardi from monsoon in one of our wedding colours for LO. And like you said, will get her shoes closer to the time, from Next or a department store most likely.

Love the colour idea. You should deffo match the flower girls :thumbup:

I love the colour idea. I'd perhaps go for soft colours for little girls, maybe lavender or baby blue tights and cardigans with ivory shoes, or ivory tights with coloured shoes, or just coloured cardigans? Then again they'd look angelic in all white with pastel coloured sashes on their dresses and matching bows in their hair. I'm not sure about where to get things though as I have a boy, perhaps Zara for cardigans?

Yeah i was thinking more pastel for the little ones, and the dresses are ivory. I like the coloured tights idea!

I just found this cardigan. I thought it might be sweet with big blue bows in their hair or even little blue flowers tucked in to a headband.

https://www.next.co.uk/x512750s1

Hey

fab idea! we are not getting shoes till month or so before.
We got cardi from ebay and some fur shawls from debenhams. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->