Flu. Fever?

Rhiaberry

Reaction score
I feel that rough it's a struggle to write this. At which temperature is a fever. Iv got the chills and I don't know at which point I should take paracetamol.:help: Tia

You can take paracetemol at any time in pregnancy. It's considered totally safe. When I had a really bad cold and minor fever way back around 10 weeks, I took it every 4 hours during the time I was awake! Only way I made it through work! I did really miss being able to take cold & flu meds with caffeine in them though!

Oh wow really I was under the impression paracetamol was a no no during the first trimester. I am totally caffeine free so luckily I didn't have to cut anything out appart from foods. Thanks for your reply. Looking after DS wit flu and fever of 39.5 and me feeling rotten is taking its toll now.

I wouldn't want my temp persistently over 39 degrees. I would take paracetamol to bring it down. It is safe to do so in pregnancy.

I've had a virus these past couple of days. Had an awful temperature the night before last and felt like death. it was the first time I've had to take paracetamol and it honestly helped so much! Feel better soon xx

I'm sorry you're feeling so awful! Definitely go ahead and take it, you want to bring your fever down. I hope you and DS both are feeling better soon.

Thankyou everyone. This is a hard one to shake still feel ill but not like death anymore. Thank goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->