Flu :(

tallemgirl

Reaction score
I wasn't smart and didn't get my flu vaccination.... that bit me in the bum.
My poor LO is kicking me like crazy, because I can't eat, so he's hungry, which is making my stomach even more sensitive.
And to top it all off, I couldn't keep anything down, so I couldn't take my Contraction medication for over a day. So now my contractions are getting closer and closer together, and they hurt so badly. I was able to just take it and keep it down for the first time, so we shall se what happens.

Flu while humungously pregnant really really stinks

Aww im sorry youre feeling bad :( Try to keep drinking as much as possible if you can! I had kidney stones about 2 weeks ago and i couldnt eat or drink and it wasnt pleasant. My LO kicked a lot too but shes doing ok now so try not to worry too much. I hope youre feeling better soon.

Aw, I had the flu a couple months ago, and I know it sucks :( But yeah, try drinking lots of fluids, and drinking some broth! You gotta keep hydrated and take those meds so you can keep your bun in the oven :)

that sounds awful!! :(
I hope it gets better soon. I had flu over christmas, which completely drained me. I can't imagine flu with contractions! :hug:
xxxx

A few weeks back, I thought I had the flu. At about 4am I went to the ER because I was throwing up and couldn't keep anything down. They sent me home, saying I had a virus and that it would run its coarse in a couple of days.

It was the worse couple of days this entire pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->