Fluctuating Weight

Marz209

Reaction score
Is anyone else having fluctuating weight? I feel like I'm all over the place. I weight 9 pounds less today than I did at my doctor's appointment last week Thursday! I m currently about 10 weeks along.

It is normal especially if you are at a higher starting weight and if you have been sick etc.

Body weight fluctuations are completely normal. Are you drinking a lot more water than you were before? Eating less salt? These can cause you to fluctuate downward in weight. Did your doctor comment on the weight change?

Me. I can weigh 5kgs less in the morning than at the end of day. (Aaaargh!!!)
Which is typical as all my appts are evening so i measure heavier than i should. My bodyfat percentage is constant though so i hope it is just bloat. Lol!

I've been frustrated with my weight lately! After my missed miscarriage in November, I put on 8lbs :( and now Ive gained another pound though I'm not sure what from, u really haven't been eating worse and it should be too early for any kind of weight gain right? I'm so very happy I'm pregnabt but I'm mad at myself that I was so undisciplined after the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->