Fluid?

F

FertilMertile

Weird but I'm sitting here and all day I've been getting "fluid" coming out of me down there. I put tissue on my underwear to see the color. Sometimes when I wipe there's a tiny amount of clear discharge. It isn't anything like EWCM though and I'm no longer ovulating and DH and I didn't do anything last night so it's not semen. Hm...

if your cm is more watery and little bit stretchy and little bit of white i had this at 4dpo..only lasted a day or so cant remember exactly

Nah, it's just clear and sticky but a tiny amount. Like after I pee I'll wipe and it's there. Not all the time, just sometimes. But the stuff on my underwear is white. I'm gonna check the TP that's on my underwear in a few lol.

I don't know. It's starting to feel weird down there. Like an infection :(

maybe call your doctor...i am soooooooo tired...but i kant fall asleep cuz igot the baby

im 3dpo and i have the same problem for 4 days now lots of EWCM and i mean LOTS! it hasnt dried up yet! xxx

im 3dpo and i have the same problem for 4 days now lots of EWCM and i mean LOTS! it hasnt dried up yet! xxx

It just seems like water coming out of me. There's no texture to it either. I just sit here and feel it come out. My underwear becomes soaked, I have to keep changing it. I know I'm not peeing on myself lol. Unless I have a UTI. It feels like it's burning down there though. It wasn't like that earlier. Something new all of a sudden.

maybe call your doctor...i am soooooooo tired...but i kant fall asleep cuz igot the baby

Call her for what? I can't see her right now anyway. It would be pointless. I'll have DH buy me cranberry juice when he gets home from school tonight and I'll drink a lot of it. I don't know, it's just annoying me now. I feel like I'm peeing on myself lol. I'm tired too but I can't sleep. The kids are up.

oo wow maybe you do!! i would get it checked cuz that is some painful stuff

Yea, I know. I've had way too many of them in my lifetime lol. If it continues on I'll see if my doc will see me tomorrow.

And there goes my bb hurting again lmao.

lmao i just got a sharp pain in my vagina lol lasted a couple seconds lol

Im having the same thing....it has no color at all but, im not burning. it just soaks my undies! And im having chest pain like my heart has a bubble on it....its weird.

Lol, I'm about to add another "symptom" to my thread here. Not sure if I can consider it a symptom since I'm only 2dpo but then again, I read some girls symptom thread and it began at 2dpo and it had almost the same symptoms as mine. So who knows?

lol it could be i would write it down so you know the different between real and imaginary symptoms

Yea, I put everything down in notepad and I also added it to my 2ww Symptom Thread on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->