FlyLady Support Thread

I put my slippers on too, and they're slipper boots with zips, so I class them as my FlyLady shoes. ;)

Please can someone explain this to me...? I'm intrigued! I want to understand why you're all cleaning your sinks and wearing shoes indoors! Is it a cult...?! Ha ha :)
xx

Is everyone just working their way through the babysteps or are you doing any of the other things as well? I'm going to try and do the missions as well so today I have cleaned the front of my cooker and fridge/freezer - they look brand new now!

<3 I have done the mission today too. Actually, this week, I've been really good and have done them all! :D

I started BabySteps on New Year's Day, but got ill, so couldn't complete them. I do a morning routine and evening routine, and try to keep my hot spots clear daily. Then, I do a weekly home blessing on a Monday and try to concentrate on decluttering that current zone, though that doesn't always get done daily. That's basically how FlyLady 'works' for me at the moment. :shrug:

Is everyone just working their way through the babysteps or are you doing any of the other things as well? I'm going to try and do the missions as well so today I have cleaned the front of my cooker and fridge/freezer - they look brand new now!

I did the baby steps end of October beginning of November. At first I just did those, but now I have written my own morning and evening routines and I try to follow the missions and things. I find they prompt me to do jobs that normally I would forget about or not think about! I already feel quite in control of my routines, but even so, there are often days when I don't get all the blessings, missions, zone cleaning and stuff done. The way I see it, I am doing a little bit every day to keep it clean and organised, and the other things like Kelly's missions are added extras that are great to do, but not the end of the world if they get missed.

How are we all doing today, girlies? :)

:laundry: :iron: :dishes: :hangwashing:

Ha, yes, lots of that (except the ironing - I haven't ironed since I was pregnant ... 2 1/2 years ago??) :blush:

Yesterday was good - just having a cuppa now with the iPad before I set off on my morning routine. :flower:

Good stuff. :) I'm not getting dressed today (because I'm knackered!), but have done the rest of my morning routine. :p

I have done a quick little tidy of the flat and now plan on taking a nap! :sleep:

Don't blame you for napping at 38 weeks! You must be getting very excited (tired) now!

mrsswaffer - Not long now :happydance:

Well, today I've booked in some leave from work but bubba is paid up for nursery every Monday, so I'm going to get ahead of myself with all my jobs so that I can really enjoy being home with him for the rest of the week. :thumbup:

Normally I split my weekly home blessing up over the week, but today I'll do it all in one go and then not have to worry about it for the rest of the week. I'm also really enjoying the 15 mins declutter a day habit for February because we've just moved LO into his big boys bedroom and all our junk is still living in our bedroom. Today I will make a dent!

Happy FLYing ladies. :flower:

Good going, whistle. :) I've just been looking at a FlyLady Pinterest board to inspire me throughout the day ahead. I found loads of great tips for around the home. :dance:

I'm going to get up in a moment, because my hunger is making me feel sick! So - breakfast, morning routine and weekly home blessing. That's my plan this morning, while DH snoozes!

How did you get on yesterday?

My non-baby day was so productive, got all my morning, midday and afternoon routines done, including WHB and a whole week of the bathroom missions from Kelly done. Yay! (This never, ever happens.) This week is going to be so relaxed with my LO, just got to keep up with the day to day stuff. :)

Oooh, well done!! I got my WHB done and sorted out our 'collection' of carrier bags à la this website. <3 I love useful tips like that. Planning to decluttering some bits in the bathroom today, and have a look at those missions! I did well with the kitchen ones last week. :D

I have really been slacking, the weekend was major busy as my brother is home from afghanistan for 1.5 weeks so have been catching up before he heads back and then yesterday was just an awful day

but today I am determined to try get on top of a few bits and pieces!

Well done, buttonnose82! Don't feel bad about your weekend. :) Life comes first! I always take it easy over the weekends - I only really do my morning/evening routines. :)

Edit - I just had a look at this week's missions, and am pretty sure I'll be skipping yesterday's! It's not a great idea for me to get up on a chair with 8 days until my due date! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->