FlyLady Support Thread

Don't worry buttonnose82, I've been slacking too. DD1 had a small op 2 weeks ago and has now caught an infection because of it so lots of the last couploe of days has involved snuggles on the sofa! OH is off work for a couple of weeks now though so will hopefully be able to get lots done.

Bambi I hope your little lady feels better soon :hugs:

I think I over did it a little yesterday, I feel so sick today, my boys are also full of cold so today I am going to take it a little bit easier and just potter a little.

I am going to attempt my first beef stew in the slow cooker ...... once I can face going to prepare it lol

Mmm, beef stew! My mum does an amazing beef and Guinness stew, with dumplings. <3 It's beautiful! But every time I attempt it, it tastes different to hers (still good though!). :p

Feel better, hun. Definitely take it easy. :hugs:

I got the HomeRoutines app on my iPod Touch yesterday, and customised it according to my own FlyLady routines and zones etc. It's very good, and it will hopefully help me keep on track with everything. :) I'm the type of person who makes lists just to tick things off (I'm a nurse - I do this in my job), so the app is really good for me and the way I get things accomplished! :dance: I'm a little bit excited about using it!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ki2kHHWzZ6c/UI6XiWPSHyI/AAAAAAAAAbo/4kfHooDdQas/s1600/flyladycommandmentsweb.jpg​

mrsswaffer - Definitely take care and adapt your routines to your bump! No chair climbing for you!

Bambi - so sorry to hear your LO is ill. I hope she's feeling better soon.

Buttonnose - don't feel guilty about not doing much. I always think the best thing about flylady is that you are never meant to feel guilty or stretch yourself too far. The point is, even of you just get out of bed and do one job like washing up after dinner or popping a wash load on you've done one more thing than nothing at all. And even if you do nothing at all, well then good on you for listening to your (pregnant) body and taking a rest when you need it!

I always take it easy when me or LO are unwell and I definitely take it easy over the weekend!

Hi girls! Had my baby yesterday, so am going to put my feet up for a good while, though still want to maintain what I've got athhome with help from the mister! :)

Harrison Joseph Swaffer was born 14/2/13 at 01:05am after a 4 hour labour! He weighs 6lbs 1oz. :cloud9:

Awww yay, massive congratulations mrsswaffer! Def take it easy for a while!

Awww Congrats! A valentines baby <3

I am having a nightmare, our washing machine broke on Wednesday, and well, a family of 4 and 2 in cloth nappies . . . It isn't pretty :(

We had the same problem a couple of weeks ago, was without a washing machine for over a week. Don't think my sis was too impressed at me making her wash nappies lol :haha:

We don't have any family close enough to use there machine, closest is 40 mins away :(

Oh dear, hope you managed to get it sorted soon then

Hiya girlies. Things at home have got into a little routine since our new arrival and I was able to get my weekly home blessing done today. :) I hadn't vacuumed since before Harry arrived! Hehe! :haha:

Hoping to get back on the bike now that Harry is pretty predictable in his routine. :D

How are you girls doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->