FLYlady Support Thread!

I have two which I alternate, theyre different colours so I dont get confused. I see them in Waitrose on offer quite often, no Waitrose here though, sad cos it used to be a 4 minute walk away :dohh:

Oooh shall have to look into these e-cloths!
Today I've done...
3 x loads washing (gone through A LOT of bibs while baby's been poorly)
All the dishes
Cleaned the hob
Wiped the kitchen sides
Tidied living room
Tidied Archie's room

And now I'm itching to hoover the living room...

hoovering is good, burns calories as well as cleans the floor :D

I sacked off the hoovering :blush: looking after a chicken pox baby is hard going!!
What's this swish n swipe thing anyway?? (I'm too tired to go and read it...)

I was inspired yesterday, so I cleaned the sink - and boy does it look better! Today I emptied the dishwasher, emptied the tumble drier, de-molded round the bath and picked up all my clothes off the floor and put most of them away apart from the ones which get hung up - I just moved them into the walk-in wardrobe (it's not really a walk-in wardrobe, it's just a spare room with my wardrobe in it - the clothes are on the bed-frame - there is no mattress!!!).

I will get reading and get more organised tomorrow. I wonder if they have e-clothes here - will have to read about them too!

WTG Lucy on the FLYing and weightloss! :dance: I need Shazza's pompom smiley I think :)

Reporting for duty :haha:

So yesterday i don't think i did too bad, I washed and dried a load, swished and swiped the bathroom(think thats it) dusted for 5 min and de-cluttered for 5, i unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, got another load in the machine for today and we were out from 2 o'clock so not bad! Oh and all this round napping baby and husband jet washing his truck as it was mucky from off roading? :growlmad:

Not checked whats on for today yet, i've got the washing out and made beds, now stuck with napping baby! x

Today's flight plan:

Today's Reminders:
* Morning Routine:
-Get Dressed to Shoes including Hair/Face, Brush Teeth
- Make Bed
-Swish & Swipe (https://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_ss_package.asp)
-Empty Dishwasher
-Reboot Laundry (a Load a Day Keeps CHAOS Away)
-Check Your Calendar (https://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_calendar.asp)
-Check Your Control Journal
* What's For Dinner?
* Drink Your Water
* Declutter for 15 Minutes
* 15 Minutes of Loving Movement
* Before Bed Routine:
-Lay out Your Clothes for tomorrow
-Check Your Calendar
-Put things needed for tomorrow at the Launch Pad
-Where are your Keys? (https://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_lanyard.asp)
-Spend Two Minutes Clearing off a Hot Spot
-Shine Your Sink
- Wash face/Brush Teeth
-Go to Bed at a Decent Hour

For my 15 mins (actually 30) of loving movement I lugged D to the shops and back, with 1.5kg of tatties on the way back :thumbup:

Tatties!! Thats definitely your loving movement for the day :thumbup:

:haha: my loving movement so far has involved pushing Jackster around the garden in his car being chased by a speed demon big bro! More of it later too :wacko:

4/5 sinks are sparkly :)

I thought I had my work cut out with 4! :dohh:

boys bathroom has one each for them! Hmm maybe a reason not to put one in the utility room then... :dohh:

Bloody hell 4 and 5 sinks?! I've only got two, does that make me poor :haha: (We only live in a 2 bedroom terrace)
I'm struggling with this getting dressed thing Nic...And do you get up 15mins before D? I'd love to, but Archie is so unpredictable at when he'll wake! :doh:

^^Ok now I sound like a thicko, I'm NOT struggling with getting dressed :haha: Just getting dressed being the first thing I do in a morning!

It's not the first thing I do. I get up about half six but not to work! To have a cuppa and some mummy time because D will be up at 7 on the dot if not before. We have a 2-bed EOT and somehow ended up with an en suite and downstairs bog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->