FLYlady Support Thread!

I steamed whilst hubby stripped...(I wish it was as exciting as it sounds :haha:)x

Those were the days! :haha:

Washing out
Dishwasher emptied
bathroom s&s'd
showered and dressed

Not looked at flight plan yet but need to do some de-cluttering and mop kitchen :thumbup:

Today I've done the basics but otherwise can't be arsed :) There's washing on the line, I'm happy!

:happydance: for r&r! That's my plan for tonight too! Well, it all went to pot today (FLYlady would not be happy with me) In my defence, the upstairs is a shit tip because everything has had to be moved from our bedroom in time for the plasterer coming tomorrow. And we've been out for the day...

Tomorrows another day Kimmy, plenty of time for FLYing tomorrow :thumbup:

Have you been anywhere nice? :flower:

Thanks Rachael :D
We went to The Deep in Hull (aquarium) as LO is fascinated by tropical fish tanks! He loved it! We want to treat him lots whilst hubby is off work (he's a teacher) as he's just recovered from chicken pox (baby not hubby lol)
How about you? Done anything nice? I'm just waiting for a couple of the girls to come round, got a dvd and some vino :D x

Sounds lovely! It's fab to have days out with LO's isn't it, it's great he enjoyed himself :happydance:

My OH was off the weekend and early part of the week, he took our eldest Cameron off roading one day and then we went off out for a great walk on Mon and then we saw relatives on Tues, it was super!

Have you heard from Nat recently, I notice shes in your signature, shes not been on for a couple of days :shrug: xx

Sounds like a lovely few days :D
No not heard from Nat either :shrug: On our thread she wrote that she was "going now" and I asked where but she never replied?? I know she was having her mum over to visit so maybe she's taking time out with her??x

Hellooooo FLY ladies! Are we still FLYing? I'm not doing so good...

Hiyah Kimmy, Erm not quite so well :blush: I still S&S the bathroom every day and i'm aiming to de-clutter something everyday so not too bad, house is defo looking better :thumbup:

Whatcha struggling with? :flower:

I'm not doing so good either, having had 2 days away and a day out. Have been good at putting a washload in the machine in the evening and setting the delay for 7am. Means it's ready to hang out when D goes back to sleep :)

Day at home today so hopefully I can catch up xx

I think it's mainly because we've been decorating so the whole house is upside down (for example, our mattress is currently in residence on the living room floor!) Also finding it more difficult to keep the house tidy with DH at home...No surprise there then!x

:haha: My poor husband has the opposite problem!

I have SnS'd today, shined sink and hob after completing last nights washing up (husbands only weakness), cleaned under D's highchair, changed hand towels, rearranged the kitchen (again) and put out the hotspot. Need to dust up high at some point, I saw a couple of cobwebs the other day :blush:

we have a box in our dining room that hasnt moved since we moved in, it has a cobweb on it but Im kind of loath to move it as it is spurring hubby on to agree to the kitchen revamp :D

I swept the floor this morning....after Mogster had a haircut! He didnt tip me and it cost me a pack of button to keep him still!

Hob clean....bathroom and en suite done, really must do the downstairs loo though :blush: and finish the brekkie washing up which is floating at the mo :blush:

I have done sweet FA this morning, here I loaf in dressing gown with sleeping baby attachment (goes without saying). I am loving the whole FLYlady thing though. I think I either have a poorly or properly teething baby so we'll take today as it comes:thumbup:

What a hotspot Nic? :flower:

Kimmy, if you're decorating it's impoosible to keep the house clean hun xx

Moggy, a lady of many talents! x

I'm a rubbish housewife!! What is this flylady? xx

I'm a rubbish housewife!! What is this flylady? xx

It's basically making little steps to improve your home and therefore your quality of life (i think) Google it, it's good fun! If you fancy having a go come and join us :flower:

Hi mumj! Flylady.net is your starting point - look for the Beginner Babysteps. It's taking control of your home bit by bit. I really do feel better about myself for doing these little things - I'm Nic :hi:

Rach - a hotspot is a place in the room where everything gets dumped. The analogy is a forest fire - it burns out of control if you're not careful. Our downstairs hotspot is the island unit. Post, to-do lists and stuff gets dumped there. Upstairs it's my craft table in our room (clothes waiting to be put away) and the sofa in D's room (stuff he's outgrown that needs to be ebayed or gifted on to Olly/Jack/Harry/George's nephew-to-be).

The downstairs hotspot contains a form we've had since DECEMBER that we have to sign and send back to Santander to get online access to our mortgage account. I have been waiting for a photocopy of my husbands driving license to go with it since then :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->