FLYlady Support Thread!

I see, thanks Nic. My house is hotspot hell :blush: Babysteps though! I'll get there :thumbup:

Hi Nic, I'm Joanna.

I am loving this idea and really want to follow what she says - am a bit confused about morning/night time routines as they kind of conflict with the babysteps. Do I do these routines now or will I pick them up at some point in the babysteps? Thanks xx

They'll come together as part of the baby steps. Today, just shine your sink :D

Am I meant to do the dishes that are in the sink or just move them and shine the sink? Lol I feel so silly asking a question like this but flylady seems intent on one thing at a time. I could so easily try to do everything today and lose my momentum tomorrow! x

Do the dishes first. Otherwise you'll need to hide them somewhere ;) And when you wash them later the sink will need wiping after :)

Okay I'm off to do that, I think Flylady is the way forward for me. Thanks for your help xx

You're welcome :D Let us know how you get on x

I need to join you ladies! I can't get on the flylady website though? Maybe too many of you are on it and have crashed it :haha:

:rofl: Possibly! Welcome over :)

I'm not doing well at the moment, too many mini-breaks taking me away from home :)

I finally got on the website today and it looks great! I've already done the sink shining thing and the kitchen looks so much better already :)

I'm really stressed out about our bedroom and laundry situation - I manage to keep the downstairs semi-ok but upstairs is another story!

x

That is my problem too Katy! At least the areas that visitors get to see are reasonable, but the bedrooms really stress me :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->