Fmu or smu or afternoon/evening????!!!

Katiedw21

Reaction score
Ok so I want to see if my theory is right or this Just happened a lot for all us afternooners lately lol so here's the question:

What is/ was better for your pregnancy testing?
FMU, SMU OR AFTERNOON/EVENING URINE

For me afternoon even today at 20dpo this morning my line was not that dark but then this afternoon dark as the control! Come on ladies let me know and maybe we can help a lot of women In the tww understand that fmu isn't always the best! Lately I'm starting to think its NO GOOD lol

Should I add a pole or just let everyone comment with their experience?

Evening was better for my first, as that line was darker than the control line within seconds haha

With this one it’s hard to tell. I used my fmu on a dud test :( but still got a positive with smu but was wondering if fmu would have come up darker. I want to see a darker line so I’m testing again tomorrow with fmu to see if that comes up darker!

You know what I'll say to this ahaha! Afternoon all the way! I think for me it's that I drink so much water during the evening, that when comes fmu, it's the 8 gallons of water I drank before bed, so it's too diluted!

Fmu was just plain bad for me, smu was slightly better but evening was the best!

I'm loving this! Of course I knew a few of you ladies were afternooners with me but I'm really excited to see ones I haven't followed! This is neat!

Evening for me! My first time showing a line was after a 4-6 hour hold in the evening - the morning test was negative. The next morning, I took another one (about 12 hours later) and the line was lighter. Took another one in the afternoon and it was darker.

Definitely SMU or early afternoon for me

Its strange. Usually afternoon/night urine is the best for me, but this pregnancy has been completely different. My pee throughout the day has been so light and i go so often then its always been lighter than fmu.

Hopefully this can help someone who's struggling with their lines being light fmu to know it's completely normal because I didn't and I was freaking out thinning something was wrong but look at all these posts!

With my first two children I first tested in the afternoon and had faint lines with both of them. I had my darkest lines with fmu. With DD fmu too, but I also had good lines in the afternoon with her. But tbh from first testing she was stealing dye from the control line so I just had a higher amount of hormone with her.
With the pregnancies I have had that have resulted in chemicals I always see lines with fmu, rarely anything with later pee, sometimes something super faint but I guess that's because they weren't progressing with any normality

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->