Follicle scan tomorrow, no symptoms. Not feeling optimistic.

Keep us posted! Good lick this month, hope this is the magic combination that results in a healthy sticky baby!

Good luck! Do whatever you'd like to do but in my experience temping was a total waste of time. There are so many variables that can influence your temp that it's difficult to get any useful information. Plus, I've found temping gives more hindsight information (ie - it tells you things that have happened instead of things that are about to happen)

I don't know - for me, temping gave more anxiety than it was worth. Perhaps your experience will be different. Keep us posted!

Good luck! Do whatever you'd like to do but in my experience temping was a total waste of time. There are so many variables that can influence your temp that it's difficult to get any useful information. Plus, I've found temping gives more hindsight information (ie - it tells you things that have happened instead of things that are about to happen)

I don't know - for me, temping gave more anxiety than it was worth. Perhaps your experience will be different. Keep us posted!

I can’t ever keep up with it. I don’t really need it as I am ultrasound monitored and will trigger

Cycle day 8 150 mg. I just started OPKing , follicle appointment on April 2nd.
TMI but
My poor husband , 150 mg hit my horny button ... I hope the poor thing survives the month! Has clomid done this to any of you ladies?

Never had clomid but my hormones with my first pregnancy did that...my hubby literally sat me down and gently told me to stop pouncing on him the second he came through the door after work LOL! I would be home from work about 20-30 minutes earlier than him and literally sit on the couch and wait hahhahahahahaha

Soy is meant to be nature's Clomid, I wanted it more on that so possibly is the Clomid

Tomorrow is scan day. I have had zero symptoms , is that bad? On 100mg I felt bloated and had stabbing pains. I feel like I won’t have follies tomorrow. Tell me this is insane , I had 2 good ones on 100 I will have good ones on 150

I think NOT being able to feel follicles growing is far more normal. Don't worry! Fx for good news for you!

Agreed - symptoms come and go. It's impossible not to analyze them but they're not good predictors of the future. Good luck today - let us know how it goes!

Yeah, I’m out this cycle. Tons of follicles... none above 10mm. Failed

Attachments

• 07146AD1-F373-42C1-944D-8F6BBAF8B252.jpg
    07146AD1-F373-42C1-944D-8F6BBAF8B252.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 31
Yeah ...

Attachments

• 448C5C28-3C3E-4C7A-AAB2-6DE2732C7C5A.jpg
    448C5C28-3C3E-4C7A-AAB2-6DE2732C7C5A.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
So they won't keep monitoring just in case they increase later? I don't know anything about the process

I go back Wednesday, for a rescan. However Dr said any growth at this point (cd15) is highly unlikely.

Hopefully he's wrong. Fx you get good symptoms and results on the next scan :hugs:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused - you took clomid this cycle and you're not producing any viable eggs? Do you typically have issues with anovulatory cycles? So sorry - that's so frustrating!

Sorry, I'm a bit confused - you took clomid this cycle and you're not producing any viable eggs? Do you typically have issues with anovulatory cycles? So sorry - that's so frustrating!

Yes, I do not ovulate on my own at all. I go months to years without a cycle. Last month on 100mg I made two 21 to 22 mm follicles. This was good. Af came for the first time by itself in a very long time. This cycle 150mg (upped because blood work showed low quality ovulation) I failed to make anything of viable ovulatory size. So I will not ovulate this cycle and will need provera to start the next cycle.

Next cycle will be Femera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->