Follicle scan tomorrow, no symptoms. Not feeling optimistic.

Oh I understand that I guess I just mean why not give you another round of the drugs that stimulate ovulation instead of making you have a period in between. Does that make sense? Or do they feel like a "clean slate" every time increases odds of conception?

Please forgive me if I'm coming off rude, I am genuinely interested and curious.

Oh I understand that I guess I just mean why not give you another round of the drugs that stimulate ovulation instead of making you have a period in between. Does that make sense? Or do they feel like a "clean slate" every time increases odds of conception?

Please forgive me if I'm coming off rude, I am genuinely interested and curious.

You’re fine, the follicles I had growing started to shrink, that wouldn’t be indicative of healthy eggs. Better off to brew a fresh batch than to try to boost shriveled old ones I guess.

Got cha. Hoping this is the last time you'll have to do this process :hugs: keep us posted!

Cd 4 at 200mg , and I have a stupid yeast infection! This thing better go away before my internal ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->