Follicle scan tomorrow, no symptoms. Not feeling optimistic.

So sorry snippy :hugs: fx for the next round.

Dr told me to come back for one more Scan Wednesday of next week, before I start provera. Just in case. He said highly unlikely but some women ovulate super late on clomid.

Even more unlikely because last month I did cd 16

Fx. Is provera what starts af? Will you take it right away if no change? When will you start clomid again?

Fx. Is provera what starts af? Will you take it right away if no change? When will you start clomid again?

Yes , yes and cd 3 after I start bleeding. Unless they switch me to Femara, which will start cd 3 also.

Provera is progesterone, you start bleeding because the pills raise the levels high , then when you stop taking them the progesterone levels drop causing a period,
the same happens naturally in an ovulating woman , with progesterone being produced by the busted follicle then dropping rapidly if you aren’t pregnant.

Cycle day 22 , darkest it’s been all month. We shall see for Wednesday

Attachments

• 8A409CF2-0670-48C2-B48C-7F24DC50BDB5.jpg
    8A409CF2-0670-48C2-B48C-7F24DC50BDB5.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Omg fx!!! That is sometimes as positive as my opk's get, I usually ov in about 24 hours when they look like that! Any symptoms now? Ov pains?

The occasional tiny thump or twinge. Nothing significant. Feeling it on the left , we shall see. Oving that late would be almost obsurd.

"Stranger things have happened"! I will keep my fingers crossed foe you! It may be unusual but doesn't sound like it's out of the realm of possibility...

Follicle study today. The ones we had at 10 shrunk to 8’s. Waiting to see if they wanna do provera or torture me and make me wait more.

Fx this next cycle is THE one! Bitter sweet no growth but glad they are going to get you started on a new cycle. Just out of curiosity why does your cycle have to be "reset"? I know some people with pcos have months between periods and get pregnant so just wondering.

Fx this next cycle is THE one! Bitter sweet no growth but glad they are going to get you started on a new cycle. Just out of curiosity why does your cycle have to be "reset"? I know some people with pcos have months between periods and get pregnant so just wondering.

Without provera my period won’t ever come. I once went two years. I’m 32 years old. With low Antral follicle count. Meaning I have a low egg reserve , We don’t have a long time to wait.

If I wait on a cycle myself it could be months or longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->