Follow up dr apt

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
All my hcg levels are back to normal, my uterus and cervix are back to normal and healed well. Bleeding has stopped and the d&c was complete. I guess I am as healthy as I can be at this point :shrug:

Oh and she is sending a request to get a full report and is going to see if it shows XX or XY chromosomes... please keep all fx's crossed its in there because I was far enough along to see it visibly but NO ONE WILL TELL ME?!!?!?!?!? :brat: Then I am going to get a copy sent to me and I will put it in Hadlee's memory box...

yayyy just gotta see now if AF shows up! I guess the doc also told you that you could start ttc again soon as poss as there really is no medical reason why us gals can't all being well! x

I didn't wanna know the gender of mine, but the doc mentioned it anyways. My little angel was a boy. I got my appointments to go over the results of stuff on the 27th and the 28th, the first appointment with the OB who handled 'delivering' the baby, then the second with the midwife

awwww bless mine was a boy too :) That's quite early getting the results back. I had loads of tests done but since leaving the hospital 2 weeks ago I have no idea when my apt will be!

Well she is putting in the request but said it could be still like a month before I get them ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->