food at one year old

Carolyn

Reaction score
abigail pretty much eats everything we eat...is it ok for her to do this i wonder? sometimes i cook things from scratch and sometimes I use a sauce in a jar for example the homepride tuna pasta bake...

We do the same - I just check the salt and sugar content and make sure that they are not too high. I don't often use jars but if I do and the salt and sugar levels are ok then I wouldn't worry - its not like you do it every day.

I pretty much give my 1 year old anything but again check the salt and sugar levels. I do worry what he can and cant have though or whether its just a case of he can have it?!?! If that makes sense lol....

you know about these levels though... you know for the amount she actually eats...surely it's negligable the amount of sugar/salt that she'll be ingesting anyway? or am i missing the point??? (by the way, i am currently cooking the braised mince recipe from Economy Gastronomy!! it's taken two hours ten minutes so far...i',m making chilli with it tonight, abs can just have the braised mince bit with some spag.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->