food cravings without really being hungry?

ChocolateC

Reaction score
Does anyone get cravings without actually being hungry?? I feel like crunchy things (especially crispy cookies, LOL) but I know I'm not hungry and don't really need it. Weird.

Haha I had that for a while. My pregnancy book says that pregnancy cravings are nothing like day to day cravings. Usually, we crave what we lack in our diet. With pregnancy, our body is basically spazzing the eff out and wants random a things. She phrased it much better. I definitely eat though. I had a craving for honey nut cheerios and I just got home and ate a third of the box hahahaha. I caved for a Taco Bell soft taco yesterday though. I generally try to avoid the greasy cravings, but I was soooo hungry and it was right there. I made it past two TBs but the third one I was done.

I think with our increased smells it just makes things seem yummier. It also goes the other way with bad smells :haha:

I think with our increased smells it just makes things seem yummier. It also goes the other way with bad smells :haha:

Right?! And smell is such a huge part of taste... those yummy smelling things taste so much better now

That's funny, because I'm noticing bad smells more than good! Not fun... I came into work and thought, "it smells like dirty bathroom!" Gross. And god forbid I walk close to someone wearing perfume.

Right?! And smell is such a huge part of taste... those yummy smelling things taste so much better now

I'm trying to enjoy this yummy phase before I hit seven weeks and I hate every food out there. Only a week and a half left! I'm sure I'll pack on 10 pounds before then :haha::nope:

lol yeah my yummy phase is ending :(

I get so mad at smokers and perfume wearers lol

SO made the mistake of farting on the couch. The can of worms that opened was unreal. I felt so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->