Food is my anti nausea.

justplainTIFF

Proud mommy!
Reaction score
If I get hungry I get sick to the point of throwing up bile. As soon as my stomach has digested my food I feel sick again. It's like a never ending loop of eat or puke. :( at least foods not making me sick anymore. I can eat mostly whatever I want now.

At 19+6 I still feel the same.

It seems like I eat aaaaalllll day long (and still wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and need to eat a cracker to calm everything down.)

I feel for you. It's the same here!
I wake up in the middle of night eating RICE! it is the only thing that can get me back to sleep. Sometimes I ate around 6am, and still woke up at 8am feeling nauseous like I haven't eaten in days... it's horrible, and i wish it will end for us soon!
My OB told me, it is crucial that i just keep eating, it can last a long time for some people, but very transient in some. It's a body signal of us not eating enough. So i am eating non-stop like 5-6 meals at daytime now!!!!
I threw up biles two days ago, and this has been since 11weeks until now.....

I had this until I was 18 weeks or so, then the sickness disappeared and I was able to eat normally again. Unfortunately I put on weight easily so piled on the pounds, but since I've been eating normally again my weight has stablised. I think you just have to do what your body needs you to do.

I hope it goes away for you soon.

same here, all thru 1st tri i was reading abt ppl actually losing weight due to MS and that 1st tri u dont really need to gain any weight....ummm i piled it on haha and the moment i started to feel sick i HAD to eat! (mostly biscuits too, as it was all i had at work!! oops!)
plus i only fancied junk food. still do pretty much. it's easing now at 17wks but maaan i swear im *always* hungry!!!
giving up smoking hasn't helped either!
xx

I feel for you. It's the same here!
I wake up in the middle of night eating RICE! it is the only thing that can get me back to sleep. Sometimes I ate around 6am, and still woke up at 8am feeling nauseous like I haven't eaten in days... it's horrible, and i wish it will end for us soon!
My OB told me, it is crucial that i just keep eating, it can last a long time for some people, but very transient in some. It's a body signal of us not eating enough. So i am eating non-stop like 5-6 meals at daytime now!!!!
I threw up biles two days ago, and this has been since 11weeks until now.....

I might frikkin copy and paste this to my OH.. he just looks at my and raises his eyebrows if I eat "Again".

I'M FREAKI'N HUNGRY!!!!!

Rice... good shout!!!

Thank God it's not just me! Every morning I puke bile and have to force food down my throat or I'll continue to be sick :(

My hubby just chuckles at me when I get hungry 10 minutes after eating. I used to give him a hard time about always eating and he said "fat boys gotta eat!" (he's not fat) now I just give him the same reply ;) but ugh. It drives me mad running out of ideas for a snack or meal.

Thank God it's not just me! Every morning I puke bile and have to force food down my throat or I'll continue to be sick :(

may i know what weeks you are in now? and how long has this lasted?

i pretty much had to graze my way thru the 1st tri with ms. eating was the only thing to marginally relieve the nausea. try doing that whilst working a checkout in a supermarket!! all that food just made me salivate which made me hungry which made me feel sick and work just look at u like ur a trouble maker when u ask to go and get something quick to nibble on to relieve ur ms.
i still get a little nauseous if im hungry but its not so bad now.

Gawd, i feel so lucky to pretty much have no nausea anymore. It only comes very rarely now and only lasts a few mins. I feel for you poor ladies still battling with it.

In first tri food was the only thing that helped me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->