Party food bits
Dips
Doritos/pringles

Drinks:
Bucksfizz
Prosecco
J2o or similar for kids
Apple juice for breakfast

We will be at mums for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day as I will have a very new baby (being induced on 22nd). So she will be buying the bulk of stuff however I have ordered a organic veg box for 8 people to be delivered to hers on the 24th.

There are also bits I will buy for the run up and the week between Christmas and new year when we have OH’s kids.

I’ve booked our Asda slot, pre ordered the turkey and salmon. Not as fancy as m&s but it will do this year.

I can’t remember how it works....no money comes out until the order is delivered right, so I can keep adding to the order until the night before.

I may pick up bits before then, just hope it all works and nothing goes wrong lol.

Asda you need to have checked your amends out before midnight the night before. Money goes the day of delivery. Or at least that's when it starts pending in my account haha

I’ve booked our Asda slot, pre ordered the turkey and salmon. Not as fancy as m&s but it will do this year.

I can’t remember how it works....no money comes out until the order is delivered right, so I can keep adding to the order until the night before.

I may pick up bits before then, just hope it all works and nothing goes wrong lol.

Asda you need to have checked your amends out before midnight the night before. Money goes the day of delivery. Or at least that's when it starts pending in my account haha

Right, thanks. So I can start adding things to my order but my bank account will be debited the day of delivery. :)

Yep you're good to add things. I quite often book mine just for my weekly shop with 2 bottles of JD to save the slot then amend it and take those out and add as I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->