Food Shop - Does anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Am i the only nutter or is/anyone do their food shop at a stupid time? Like middle of the night/morning so its quiet?

Im going at midnight tonight so i can shop in peace, i hate crowded shops at the best of times i get trolley rage, so christmas is even worse :rofl:

BUT the roads are stupidly icy tonight so its going to take forever to get there :hissy:

we prefer to shop at night when it's quiet x

I would go late but we dont drive so would need taxi both there and bk ...been to tescos today and it was crazy

yep :lol: no i see where your coming from hon, i'd prefer to go really early, like 6am tomorrow, but going with mum so we've decided on 10am! :dohh: just no it's going to be rammed!!

yep used to when i worked til 12ish, would go straight over to tesco's then! so nice and peaceful, would do it now but like serina would have to get taxi there and back :dohh:

I wet real late last night and it was still fairly busy!!! All the cages in the aisles while restocking the shelves made it a lot worse and prob took the same amount of time as if it had been busy with people!!!

And the lady on the checkout was really rude and refused to serve me... so i had to get the supervisor in. :grr:

We went today. We got there at midday and walked back into the house at 3pm. It was rammed - OH had a stress and tried to run old people over with the trolley :rofl:

when leyla was newborn and before she was born i used to go at ridiculous times just cos thats when we were up and ready to go :shrug: these days, even though were still up, leyla sleeps all day and is up all night, i dont feel i can go cos people give me mucky looks when they see ive brought her with me, so i shop online now

x

We go at stupid times even when it not xmas, only time we ever go asda in day is if were just nipping in for cigs or a pack of nappies but rest of time we go in middle of night

MIL was going at 6 this morning, she says she always does on the day before christmas eve. Mental!! I could go late, but not THAT early!!! x

I used to before i had all the kids, now i have to fight the crowds!!!
It was heaving in my Tesco yesterday and i only popped in for bread, took me over half an hr to get it!!x

OH done ours late lastnight in sainburys, he said it was dead!

i think last year he went at about 7am and it was the same.

ive just got to go an get some last minute bits today from m&s which im dreading cos all the oldies will be runnin over me toes with there shoppin trolleys! but the shops are open on boxing day so we only get the special foods not all the normal stuff aswell...

I went Monday, and i got everything we needed...and if i have missed anything ive got a shop 2 minute walk away which does everything....But on Monday it was heaving, and i was ready to really scream!!! I was in there 3 hours!

I did mine online and half from iceland lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"