food-taste changing

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
my hubby took me out for chinese which i HAD TO HAVE early on in the pregnancy when we got there and i tasted it i hated it, and he said the food was fine ( and hes picky) anyway tonight i really feel like ordering chinese again
its been at least 8 wks since this incident -

anyone think there is a chance i will like chinese again? dont want to waste $$ like last time

U should be ok I remeber in my first tri, I didnt find out until 15 weeks - but it must have been during my first tri, I really wanted McDonalds and my OH would take me and I was fine until I put it near my mouth or took a bite then I felf sick and couldnt eat it no matter how many times I tried lol

But I can eat it now no problems so fingers crossed it will be ok for you.

xx

thanks im really nervous
ive had an aversion to chicken this whole time and i still cant eat that

My food aversions right now are running my house, it's quite amusing. The OH will ask me what I want for dinner, there is him and his friend who is staying with us right now (like two husbands! :)) but they will get hungry and I will tell them I will eat later but certain foods set me off so it's like, nope, you can't have steak, chicken, or whatever else is about to turn my stomach. So they get to eat on my terms. Fortunately they are very understanding.

I have found that some of the very early aversions ones from 6-8 weeks ago have gone I still limit how much I eat of them, but I can generally handle eating them now.

Good luck, give it a shot

mmm fried rice! Beef and brocoli! Lo mein noodles! bok choy! Is this making you hungry at all? if so, go for the chinese! :rofl:

I went off milk in my 1st trim and now I can't get enough of it lol

I used to love Chipotle, but since I've been pregnant I can't stand it. It's always way too spicy for me!

cupcake I've also been a bit off chicken. On a couple of occasions I've been ok with roast chicken, but generally I'm off it - that's just starting to change though.

A few weeks ago I couldnt get enough of anything involving melted cheese (potatoes, pizzas, cheese on toast) and I couldnt face salad.

Now I cant get enough rocket salads and melted cheese turns my stomach!!!
Think that's what will be on the menu tonight - massive pile of rocket, tomatoes, onions, mozerella, sliced raw green beans (stranegly!) all doused in olive oil and balsmaic and sesame seeds.... and crusty bread and butter. Yum!...I'd best stop drooling ebfore my keypad blows up...:rofl:

I cant eat bacon - even the smell makes me gag. I had a bacon sandwich at my mam and dads house at Christmas and it tasted absolutely awful and made me sick :(

Im scared of eating it again now too!

xxx

I used to love Chipotle, but since I've been pregnant I can't stand it. It's always way too spicy for me!

I know exactly what you mean! Now that I'm pregnant, my taste buds are wacko when it comes to spicy foods. Before I was pregnant, I used to be the kind of person who wanted things as spicy as possible, but now my buds are more sensitive or something. Yikes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->