Food

5 weeks old she started getting rice cereal in her bottle and some carrots. We decided after a few days to hold off on the solid food, even though pedi said it was okay. At 10 weeks we started up solid food at lunch time...she has had carrots, peas, green beans, apples, pears and sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes are her FAVS! ((ps..I've heard all the bad talk about feeding her already, don't want to hear it anymore...the pedi said it was okay...she is FINE and doing well...please don't bad mouth me again!))

well with ellie she started on solids when she was 4months old because baby milk wasnt satisfying her anymore and we started her on baby rice of a morning then after a week or 2 indroduced lunch and then after a little while she had tea as well.
emma was different we didnt start her on solids until she was 6months. it just depends on when your baby needs abit more.

5 weeks old she started getting rice cereal in her bottle and some carrots. We decided after a few days to hold off on the solid food, even though pedi said it was okay. At 10 weeks we started up solid food at lunch time...she has had carrots, peas, green beans, apples, pears and sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes are her FAVS! ((ps..I've heard all the bad talk about feeding her already, don't want to hear it anymore...the pedi said it was okay...she is FINE and doing well...please don't bad mouth me again!))

hi can i ask you why you started so early? im just wondering,=)

hmm my lo is 9 weeks this thurs so i am just thinking when i should start her on solids...

I started at 5 months. Would have waited longer but her milk wasnt satisfying her much any more.

Wouldnt really recommend before 4 months in my personal opinion.

x

I started max with oatmeal in his bottle at 1 month old then at 2 months he got some fruits , 3 months her got vegies and now 4 months he gets fruits & cereal in the am and vegies in the pm and some oatmeal before bed

We started her so early cause the formula wasn't cutting it anymore. She was having 12oz every two hours and the pediatrician told us to try giving her solid foods and rice cereal. We did both, but decided she was just fine with only the rice in her bottle up until a few weeks ago. Now she gets a little bit of solid at lunch time. I'm only doing what the doc told me to do. :)

Colton started around 9/10 weeks. Started with cereal for a few days, then moved to fruits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->