Foods or things you will miss while pregnant

Mrs.H2016

Reaction score
Hi everyone, something fun to pass the time while we wait to find out if we are getting our BFP'S...

What will you miss for 9 months

I am going to miss wine and sashimi!

I'm not a big big drinker however I do enjoy going out with friends and family every once in awhile and having too much to drink I will definitely miss that...9 months is a long time but definitely worth it right!

I also recently lost 45 pounds and all my clothes are falling off of me. So a big part of me is scared of having to lose weight all over again however if I did it once I can do it again

I imagine I'll miss coffee, wine, mimosas, and above all, smoked salmon! Brunch will be so boring :sleep:

I also recently lost 45 pounds and all my clothes are falling off of me. So a big part of me is scared of having to lose weight all over again however if I did it once I can do it again

How did you lose the weight? If you don't mind my asking, I want to lose some too

I find Tom Hortons decafe is pretty good, I drank that. I also ate smoked salmon but made sure I bought it from the store and gas it very cold in the fridge so I knew it was fresh.

I've literally cut out all soda and juices and have been just walking on the treadmill like 3 or 4 days a week and the weight started to fall off

Yes that's what I started a few days ago. Hope I have the same luck as you 🙂

Beer and steak. I really only drink 2-3 drinks/week at most, but I really enjoy drinking a beer with a burger. And I know you CAN have steak while pregnant, but I like mine rare, and I don't believe you're supposed to have anything undercooked. Something to look forward to. :)

Sushi, goats cheese, smoked salmon, carbonara, runny poached eggs!!

Just noticed ivegatecrashed a ttcthread :blush: sorry ladies! Came up on my"new posts" feed xxx

Sushi. Sushi. Sushi. Did I mention Sushi :) It will be well worth it!

I will definitely miss wine, and runny eggs, blue cheese although I rarely eat it now I know I'll want it badly when I'm not allowed :rofl:, ooh and being able to lie on my tummy as that's how I sleep!

Wine, sushi and Stilton (blue cheese) but it will all be worth it in the end

If my next is anything like my last, coffee. Coffee made me so sick and get terrible heart hurt with my son. 😴

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->