Foods Pregnant Women SHOULD Eat

Lol, yes it is quite yummy and healthy which is a plus :)

I think wheetabix is like Shredded wheat. i have a good one for ya all - it's mini shredded wheat stuffed with chocolate and frosted.. A co-worker introduced me to these and they are awesome! the chocolate isn't overpowering, just enough - they are ADDICTIVE!! and LOTS of fiber - and good for you!

https://www.amazon.com/Frosted-Mini-Wheats-Little-Chocolate-14-5-Ounce/dp/B001ONPMQ4

Carrots and Peanut Butter!!!
PB&Js.
Toasted Bagels with cream chesse!!
Scrambled Eggs...yummmm!

I've never had pickled okra. In fact, I have no idea what it even is. What is it exactly and what does it taste like (probably a stupid question lol). :blush:

I've never had pickled okra. In fact, I have no idea what it even is. What is it exactly and what does it taste like (probably a stupid question lol). :blush:

It's not a stupid question. Lol, my husband thinks it's positively vile but it's one of my favorites. It's okra that's been soaked in vinegar and spices. You can get it in varying degrees of spiciness, but I prefer the mild. I love them because they're crisp and vinegary.

If you're in the US, I know they sell them at most grocery stores and Wal-Marts.

I'll have to buy some. Everywhere I go I see people mentioning it so I figured I should at least ask what it is lol.

Ohh it doesn't sound to appetising to me at the minute lol. I have never heard of it before.

Ok- I love it but I do have to give you the warning- It can be slimy inside. It's usually slimy inside. It's so delicious. I need to go on a pregnancy food shopping spree.

My grandma cans her own Okra. :cloud9: All this talk about it is making me want some really bad.

Definitely agree with the Weetabix - tucking into a bowl right now infact!

Mini cheddars (similar to ritz biscuits)...Apples...Caesar salad...tinned Heinz Ravioli...mac & cheese...sweet potato mash...jacket potato with cheese and beans...boiled fruit sweets...walnuts...oh and vanilla ice cream...

Mmmmmm, yummy yummy

Strawberries! I have just eaten some lovely fresh strawberries and they were the first thing in days that haven’t turned my stomach!

Protein – eggs, meat or Quorn I read you should try to have some at every meal if you can do when pregnant.

I found Weetabix to be good too – again they don’t turn my stomach and are good for easing constipation!

Jacket potato with cheese and baked beans.

Blimey I am hungry thinking of all these yummy things now!

Fruit - at the moment red apples and strawberries (coming back into season here - yay!) but by summer it will be peaches and nectarines and grapes and watermelon. (I want summer!) and fruit smoothies or milkshakes are even better.

Cheese - I know the hard ones, but that is just as good.

Bacon - for some reason I have a craving for it.

Its time for lunch :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm all these yummy food sounds delicious.

Ben and jerrys fairly nutty ice cream.

Crunchie nut clusters (the nuts and caramel one yum yum)

Bacon in any shape of form
cheese toasties yum yum

Oh Heinz Ravioli, I love that stuff lol :)

Peanut butter and jam sarnies
Marmite sarnies
Cheese
Chocolate

And that is about all I can really stomach at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member