Foods Pregnant Women SHOULD Eat

And with the chocolate- I've always eaten it but now I'm all about the chocolate peanutbutter ice cream- single serving cups!

Ok you have to tell me where i can get hold of this!!!!!! :thumbup: It sounds yummy

PB and J sandwiches, watermelon, waffle with a little butter, rasin bran, club crackers, cheese

Every time I make and eat eggs I get sick after it.

Bleugh, you're all making me feel sick!! :haha:

I've totally gone off fresh fruit and veg which really isn't helping the constipation! I like the Weetabix tip for that so I'll give it a go. I was enjoying Crunchy Nut Clusters until I threw a load of it up a couple of days ago and I can't bear the idea now.

All I'm surviving on is plain carbs really like Jacobs crackers, mashed potato and toast plus milk when I can bear it, either in a milkshake or warmed up.

Scones with loads of butter, I normally hate the shop bought ones but Marks and Spencer make the best I have ever tasted straight off the bakery fresh yum yum, olives and feta cheese (its safe to eat feta when you are pregnant) and cornflakes and donuts

I've totally gone off fresh fruit and veg which really isn't helping the constipation! I like the Weetabix tip for that so I'll give it a go. I was enjoying Crunchy Nut Clusters until I threw a load of it up a couple of days ago and I can't bear the idea now.

All I'm surviving on is plain carbs really like Jacobs crackers, mashed potato and toast plus milk when I can bear it, either in a milkshake or warmed up.

For a moment i thought maybe i was the only person that's gone off the fruit and veg, at least now i know i'm not alone.
Over the last week i have noticed that a lot the smells of food stuffs is offending my nose and making me feel quite queasy (not good when you work in a kitchen!)
I have managed to face innocent smoothies, baked beans, ready salted crisps, ice lollies (which help keep the nausea at bay) and plain buttered toast.

Today i'm really craving chocolate and feel i could eat a shop full.

i can't get enough of berries....strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries - I don't care as long as it's some kind of berry. I've totally gone off veg which is a shame as I'm trying hard to eat broccoli, spinach and beans each day....but man I could eat berries all day I reckon!!

and I have gone off eggs completely too! the smell, the sight - even the thought makes me feel sick!

And with the chocolate- I've always eaten it but now I'm all about the chocolate peanutbutter ice cream- single serving cups!

Ok you have to tell me where i can get hold of this!!!!!! :thumbup: It sounds yummy

I don't know where you would get them- but I get them in the icecream section of the grocery store. HaaganDaas makes them.

Super yummy ---ham slices rolled up with dill pickle and cream cheese!!:thumbup:

Oooh, peanut butter and jelly sounds yummy. On toasted bread!

What's weird is I normally hate bananas and I've been craving them a little. When I told my husband I wanted one, he said "You really are pregnant..."

Oooh, peanut butter and jelly sounds yummy. On toasted bread!

What's weird is I normally hate bananas and I've been craving them a little. When I told my husband I wanted one, he said "You really are pregnant..."

DF says that to me everytime I cry!

Some of my cravings have been grapefruit, crackers, philadelphia, coffee cake, bacon, granny smiths, baked potato, spaghetti bolognese, roast dinner!

You know what I want?!?! A traditional turkery dinner with stuffing and potatoes and stuffing.... and I want someone else to cook it for me!

Kandy- my bestie is making that sunday night! She just txted me to let me know tha i have to be there!!! Pumpkin pie and everything! I am sooo freaking happy!!!!

Kandy- my bestie is making that sunday night! She just txted me to let me know tha i have to be there!!! Pumpkin pie and everything! I am sooo freaking happy!!!!

I am so so so jealous!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving dinner does actually sound good...

I'm trying hard to get protein, grains, and calcium foods in. Fresh fruits/veggies when I can, but mostly relying on gummy vitamins to cover those most days, its all I can do to get the others in. Really its a struggle, even though I'm feeling much better, the aversions make eating hard--most everything in this thread sounds yuck to me. Frequent, uuber-bland meals are my life lately, and I'm constantly hungry but nothing satisfies and most things set me nauseated OR in the bathroom with the runs. That said--at least I can get out of bed and get things done during the day!

Bananas with peanut butter (weird thing is, I hate peanut butter) and ego waffles :thumbup:

ooh, veggie sushi (not bad when it's not raw fish!), chicken and feta salad with balsamic dressing, tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches, and wotsits! YUM!

Am I the only pregnant woman who isn't loving chocolate? Before I got pregnant I couldn't get enough of it but as of now I have no interested whatsoever. :shrug:

nope, I can't stand chocolate right now.

I was loving the fruit and smoothies, till i got acid reflux, now I have to pretty much each small bland foods :( just till it goes away. :)

I can't do fruits or veggies either, or the crunchy nut clusters, got sick yesterday after having them...was eating crackers and dry cherrios today, and finally got some water down today, slowly sipping on juice and will pick up some more honey nut cherrios later. some peanut butter and toast sounds good to me right now...I want an avacado for some reason. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->