Fooking inlaws

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here streaming with a stinking cold. I ache all over, and my joints are really playing up. The inlaws have been on holiday to Austria for a week and came back late last night. MIL rang just before lunch and obviously heard how bad I sounded. I told her I felt like crap and hadn't got up till almost 11 and was still in my pj's. I told her I ached head to toe and was just dying on the sofa.

So.... what did she do?

Came round to see Charlie less than 2 hours later!!! And stayed for a whole fucking hour while I was sneezing my head off and snot streaming from every orific.:hissy:

She hardly spoke to me, was only interested in seeing her grandson, and just made one comment how the winter sun really showed up how streaked windows were and how dusty everywhere was, didn't it! :hissy:

Oh, and my present from Austria was a bottle of fucking 40% proof apricot schnaps!!!! Can she not see this bloody bump?!! :hissy:

visit the christmas forum if you wanna pitch in to our 200 million dollar one way ticket to the moon for mother in laws hun xx

she can join mine - they sound like a match made in heaven.....

:hugs:

tiggertea - it'd take more than a 200 million dollar rocket to get her fat ass off the ground!! :rofl:

well all i can say if she doesn't like the dust or streaky windows she could always help you and do them for you or better still just stay at her own house lol.

p.s. thanks for advice on spd x

Aww hunn :hugs:

If she dont like the dust or the streaks let her be bloody helpful and sort it for you, if not shut her mouth and keep her opinions to herself she could see you were suffering, what is it with mil do they take a course in how to be total cows.

:hug:

i told my mother in law once that it took alot of hard work and determination to gather that dust..... she was disgusted..... :devil: :rofl:

easier said than done but just let it wash over ya.... as has been said, i think mother in laws take some kind of crash course in "how to be the ultimate b1tch....

silly mo, if she dont like it tell her to clean windows or as mentioned go home and look at her own windows and dust!

:hug::hug:

Where do these women come from? Mine used to be cool before I got pregnant and now she's a menace too! Hopefully you gave her your cold, lol.

I don't think the moon is far enough... too bad Pluto's not a planet anymore!

^^ omg mine was too, i used to think she was really nice, then i got pregnant and it was the biggest disaster ever! silly cow

mother in laws are crap hehe

But dust streaks are the biggest cause of infant illness... no.. wait...
Dust streaks are the biggest cause of double black eyes nosey in mother in laws- that's the one.

Golly,What harm would a dust streak do??
though mine would probably think it, she spends every waking minuite cleaning. Fortunately I have a life, and can think of better things to do.

What a difference between 2 sets of parents.....

.... my parents have been away for a fortnight and were due to land at 11.55pm last night. My dad called from the airport in Ibiza yesterday evening to ask if I could pop round and put their heating on. But the minute he heard my voice, he said to forget it. He didn't want me going out while I felt bad! They live less than a mile away! So i passed the phone over to Kayleigh, she took all the instructions and Stu drove her round to do it. Then Dad passed the phone over to Mum so she could use the rest of the money (payphone). I normally go to see them the day after they get back, but Mum said to leave it till I felt better. Then she said that if I woke up this morning and felt better, but didn't want to go out still, to ring and they would come round here. She even asked me if I wanted any shopping! :hugs:

captain-ally.... i had kinda the same problem!
couldn't believe my luck when i met hubby's mother at first.... she was great.... til the day we got engaged then it all went a bit downhill.... turns out i wasn't good enough for her firstborn son.... :rofl:

latest put down was that i "don't have great stamina"... coz i was headachey and tired after working all week and took sunday afternoon to rest and had a little sleep.... o i was mad! lol

tiggertea - it'd take more than a 200 million dollar rocket to get her fat ass off the ground!! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry you have one of those MILs :hugs:

:blush:I guess I have been blessed..... But will see what happenes someday when kids come into the picture.

Mother-in-law from Hell
Come share your MIL horror stories Laugh, vent, and get great advice
www.motherinlawhell.com

that was the add at the top of my screen just now, just had to share! :rofl:

note to mods: sorry if i'm not allowed to post links like this, feel free to remove if necessary!

captain-ally.... i had kinda the same problem!
couldn't believe my luck when i met hubby's mother at first.... she was great.... til the day we got engaged then it all went a bit downhill.... turns out i wasn't good enough for her firstborn son.... :rofl:

latest put down was that i "don't have great stamina"... coz i was headachey and tired after working all week and took sunday afternoon to rest and had a little sleep.... o i was mad! lol

you should have ground her down by not marring him over a period of some 13 years... believe me, sometime after a decade the realisation that you aren't going away begins to dawn and it's you or no weddings or babies at all. That starts to soften them.

When i first met my OH's mam:)witch:), she was alrite, bit of an effort to speak to but u know..the usual haha!
Then we got engaged, that was it, the name calling etc..and i was no longer welcome in her house, havent spoke since, just once on the phone but i just told her to F*** OFF and hung up...:happydance:

She only found out she was gna be a granma cos she was shoutin callin me a slag (baring in mind she didnt know me one little bit!):rofl:to my OH, so he told her i was preg...I havent spoke to her since, nasty cow!
AND SHE DEFO WONT BE VISITING MY HOUSE TO SEE MY SON

Lucky me OHs Mum lives an 8hr drive away, not that she would even visit if she lived next door 'shes not maternal and doesnt really like people/socailising' her poor hubby hes the total opposite lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->