Fooking inlaws

Ah babes, what a old bat she sounds, dont let her upset you honey!!! She clearly isnt worth the worry

:hug: Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry your MIL had no respect!

As I was with OH 3 months before I got pregnant, I hadn't even met MIL. She seems okay, and she assured me that she wasn't the meddlesome type, but considering that she felt the need to even mention that, it kinda worries me. But she lives far enough away that its not too big a deal.
Yet.

Your MIL sounds like a bitch.

But dust streaks are the biggest cause of infant illness... no.. wait...
Dust streaks are the biggest cause of double black eyes nosey in mother in laws- that's the one.

Im saving that for when I have my own place.. any dust comments and im def using that one!! it's great.:rofl::happydance:

Fook her Amanda, silly bitch!! seems everyone has mil trouble at the min lol.

OMG!!! It's gets better!

I picked Charlie up from nursery yesterday, then popped into the local for an OJ and to pick DH up. My MIL and SIL were there. SIL hadn't seen me for a week and said "bloody hell, has Stu been blowing you up with a bicycle pump?" :rofl: My bump has grown, and I was wearing maternity jeans and maternity t-shirt, which makes the bump look bigger. And the way she said it wasn't offensive at all, it was funny!:rofl:

Then MIL said "I'm sure it's a girl. You're carrying completely different to Charlie, and your face has got really fat" :shock: I had no idea what to say! I was in total shock! SIL said "mum thats a really horrible thing to say, especially to a pregnant woman", and MIL said "she knows I'm only joking" and just walked away!!!!

Now I'm completely paranoid that I've got a fat face! Thing is, I've gone from a size 14 pre-pregnancy, to a 12 now, and even though my bump is large, I'm still not back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was 11st6oz before I got pg, today I'm 11st4oz. DH said I don't look fat in the slightest.

Bitch.:cry:

:rofl: Put a sign on the door telling people to 'sod off' I have had a sign on my door for 2 days saying DO NOT KNOCK I WILL BE MAD, MY DOG IS IN LABLOUR!!
xx

OMG!!! It's gets better!

I picked Charlie up from nursery yesterday, then popped into the local for an OJ and to pick DH up. My MIL and SIL were there. SIL hadn't seen me for a week and said "bloody hell, has Stu been blowing you up with a bicycle pump?" :rofl: My bump has grown, and I was wearing maternity jeans and maternity t-shirt, which makes the bump look bigger. And the way she said it wasn't offensive at all, it was funny!:rofl:

Then MIL said "I'm sure it's a girl. You're carrying completely different to Charlie, and your face has got really fat" :shock: I had no idea what to say! I was in total shock! SIL said "mum thats a really horrible thing to say, especially to a pregnant woman", and MIL said "she knows I'm only joking" and just walked away!!!!

Now I'm completely paranoid that I've got a fat face! Thing is, I've gone from a size 14 pre-pregnancy, to a 12 now, and even though my bump is large, I'm still not back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was 11st6oz before I got pg, today I'm 11st4oz. DH said I don't look fat in the slightest.

Ignore her, I hate people when they are like that, I would NEVER say that to anyone pregnant or not as It is horrible. I am sure you look beautiful and glowing hun she is prob just jealous :hugs:

OMG!!! It's gets better!

A fat face? How so? Is that fat like say, the swelling in the face of a rude vicious woman after a heavy beating?

Ah sweetheart :(:hugs:

what a biatch :trouble: that sounds exactly like my mil; always the first for the little sarcastic comments and only interested in the grandchildren. I swear it will bite her in the bum though because your kids will only take so much, my 13 year old daughter has no respect for my mil because she has seen mil put me down so many times:( they dont like to see their mums constantly upset:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are not fat, shes fat and shes not pregnant plus I'm betting shes ugly too and theres nothing a diet will ever do about that:rofl:

fook her hun xx fook them all in fact:hissy:

I swear it will bite her in the bum though because your kids will only take so much, my 13 year old daughter has no respect for my mil because she has seen mil put me down so many times:( they dont like to see their mums constantly upset:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are not fat, shes fat and shes not pregnant plus I'm betting shes ugly too and theres nothing a diet will ever do about that:rofl:

Mamafy - you are dead right. Kayleigh's 15 and she can't stand her! She's heard the things that she's said to me over the years. I've just read this whole thread out to her and she's disgusted at the things she says to me. Kayleigh disappears up into her room as soon as MIL turns up.

Oh, and the ugly bit?? wasp, bulldog, a, chewing. Rearrange those words! :rofl:

omg that is so awful, i cant believe the things she says to u, mamafy is right it will all come back on her one day and shell be sorry

sorry u have to go through this hun

xxx

I swear it will bite her in the bum though because your kids will only take so much, my 13 year old daughter has no respect for my mil because she has seen mil put me down so many times:( they dont like to see their mums constantly upset:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mamafy - you are dead right. Kayleigh's 15 and she can't stand her! She's heard the things that she's said to me over the years. I've just read this whole thread out to her and she's disgusted at the things she says to me. Kayleigh disappears up into her room as soon as MIL turns up.

Oh, and the ugly bit?? wasp, bulldog, a, chewing. Rearrange those words! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yep I know Gemma is the same as Kayleigh, the effing mil has even made comments about her weight:cry: & Gemma is slim:hissy:

tossers the lot of em:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->