For all mummys having April babies....

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! April 16th.....I can't wait to finaly hold my baby. Dec 8th (2 days after my birthday) we find out the sex.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ohhh your the same date as me :) April 16th...
My scan is on the 1st Dec and my birthday is on the 9th dec... hehehehehe we have alot in common :)

YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Due on or around April 23rd here and can't wait. Not feeling so good these days, am trying to get a midwife appointment this afternoon as somethings not feeling right, will keep you posted...

yahhhhhhhhhhhhh im due April 2nd...cant wait...i find out the sex of my beautiful baby next week...wohooo.....

Due Apr 20th! Seems like a lifetime away at the mo! Seem to spend every pregnancy wishing the time away!!

Yeah I am due 19th April, so Claire is due one day after moi! How exciting! When have you guys got your scans? Mine is 5th Dec which is a whole 45 days away!!!! Hope it goes quick! I wanna see him/her again!! :hug:

Newbie here :)

I'm due on April 20th (thats what they tell me, I've no idea if thats right!).

My NHS scan is the first week of december. I can't wait that long, and have a private scan booked for the 8th November to find out the sex!

YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Due on or around April 23rd here and can't wait. Not feeling so good these days, am trying to get a midwife appointment this afternoon as somethings not feeling right, will keep you posted...
Oh gosh spoo I hope all is well. Bring up a new thread when you get back. Thinking of you

Yeaaaahhhhhh cum on April!!!Im due April 15th! Sxan on dec 5th!!Cannot wait! I want it out now lol!!!

YEAHHHHHH :happydance: My due date is May 7th but doc says I have to have my baby before 38 weeks so probably will have my baby in the middle of April .

Woo hoo Claire, fantastic!!! Hey you better post pictures!!!! I am going to need something to keep me going those extra few days! I am so tempted to book a private scan but there is nowhere near me and also, I so can't afford it, we're finding money an issue right now, as its so near Xmas!
How exciting, thats basically just a month! So excited for you!!! And a lil jealous xxx

yahhhhhhhhhhhhh im due April 2nd...cant wait...i find out the sex of my beautiful baby next week...wohooo.....

Im due on the 2nd April tooo!!

Have you all joined the April 2009 Buddies?? xx

Im due april 26th.........soooo cannot wait....but it does feel like a life time away!! x

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :happydance:

Im due 29th april and it really does feel like a lifetime away !

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :) Im due 8th of april feels like a life time away,
well good luck all you fellow april girlies and i hope everything goes great in your pregnancys :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Im due on the 24th but im having a section 37 wks if Spud is breech or an induction at 38 wks if he/she isnt.

Once we are past Xmas it shud flyyyyy by.

V xx

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant nd can wait i think lolxxxx

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Due the 5th April, babys take a while to make, but it sure is speeding forward nearly half way to the goal now!

YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! April 16th.....I can't wait to finaly hold my baby. Dec 8th (2 days after my birthday) we find out the sex.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ohhh your the same date as me :) April 16th...
My scan is on the 1st Dec and my birthday is on the 9th dec... hehehehehe we have alot in common :)

That is so cool!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::hug: So have you got the nursery ready yet? or are you waiting?

mye due apr fools day so excited but scared want my little 1 here now got 2nd scan thur good luck 2 u all hurry up april haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->