**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

Im due 17th, also having a homebirth, will be my 3rd one :)

Feeling very achey and tired, braxton hicks are starting to get painful now and keep hoping everytime 1 starts that it may mean things are starting.

xx

Ah ladies it's so exciting!! I hope some of us start to give birth soon! Does everyone have there hospital bags ready and waiting? I'm doin mine this week!! Xx

Im doing a basic 1 just in case i need to transfer to hospital, started throwing things in it yesterday.

xx

Due on the 8th (my tracker is old lol) and cannot wait! Keep getting waves of back ache and painful tightenings but very randomly. Each time I get over excited and have to tell
Myself to chill lol. It'll soon be us anyways even if they stay in there as long as they can. Still want her now though ;)

Wow.. a homebirth! What made you decide that? I havent even considered options like that to be honest. I will be giving birth in the local MLU.. about 15 mins max from my house so not too far to travel. You sound so much more prepared than me.. Im gonna just take it as it comes lol how unprepared huh? hehe :haha: x

Hehe, I don't feel that prepared at all, I'm one of those people that need to find out every aspect of what's going to happen so I've been reading heaps - probably not a good thing as there are a lot of scary stories out there! eek!

I live near Aberdeen and I haven't heard a lot of great things about Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, so my other option is a Midwife led Birth Unit about 40 minutes away, so I was going to go there. But then I thought they can't do any more at the birth unit than they can at home and the birth unit is a 40 minute drive to the Hospital if I had to transfer, whereas the Hospital is only a 10 minute drive from Home.

I also get very very nervous and tense in new places, esp hospitals, so I figured it'd be best at home where I can hopefully relax a bit better, but who knows what will happen!

Wow.. a homebirth! What made you decide that? I havent even considered options like that to be honest. I will be giving birth in the local MLU.. about 15 mins max from my house so not too far to travel. You sound so much more prepared than me.. Im gonna just take it as it comes lol how unprepared huh? hehe :haha: x

Hehe, I don't feel that prepared at all, I'm one of those people that need to find out every aspect of what's going to happen so I've been reading heaps - probably not a good thing as there are a lot of scary stories out there! eek!

I live near Aberdeen and I haven't heard a lot of great things about Aberdeen Maternity Hospital, so my other option is a Midwife led Birth Unit about 40 minutes away, so I was going to go there. But then I thought they can't do any more at the birth unit than they can at home and the birth unit is a 40 minute drive to the Hospital if I had to transfer, whereas the Hospital is only a 10 minute drive from Home.

I also get very very nervous and tense in new places, esp hospitals, so I figured it'd be best at home where I can hopefully relax a bit better, but who knows what will happen!

Well I wish you all the best and hopefully read your birth story soon (hope I beat you to it tho :happydance:) hahahaha All the best :) xx

Ah ladies it's so exciting!! I hope some of us start to give birth soon! Does everyone have there hospital bags ready and waiting? I'm doin mine this week!! Xx

Mines been done for ages, they've been saying theyre going to induce me every week for the past 5 weeks! Yet here I am!

I'm due on 8th :) it has gone so quick! I'm going to miss being pregnant :(

I'm due on the 9th - very excited now. I think every twinge - 'this is it!" but it#s usually not ha ha.

Stabbing pains in my lower back today coming and going, and I woke up this morning thinking "ooooh today is the day."

I should just try and distract myself - I'm driving myself mad spotting signs!!!

Good luck to you all xxx

I am so excited too! I have my c-section scheduled for September 15th, only two and a half weeks away! But my doctor has said there is a chance baby might decide to make an appearance sooner because my stomach is so small and she is so big. As long as she has made it to September that is all that matters to me. :)

Due on the 8th but having contractions with no results!! All my others have been really late so not expecting my little bundle any time soon.

i'm due 18th sooooooo excited thought september was long long way away in january haha.

homebirth for me. have a very simple hospital bag packed just incase.

no signs nothing. i have always though i would go early for some reason. so will proberly be late :haha:

:wave: I am due on the 14th Sept but am having a c-section on the 7th. Can't wait now!! I've had my bags packed for weeks as I've had a funny feeling baby is going to come early. Had an appointment last week and baby is fully engaged so consultant said not to be surprised if I don't make it to my section date! I've been having lots of funny pains and cramps and I lost my plug at 34 weeks but I'm still here :)

Hey ladies, I am due on the 16th, have felt all along that I will be early tho - wishful thinking?? Haha! I am feeling ok, achy and heavy and overnight have developed hip pains which I assume is my pelvis etc getting ready :) I don't feel scared of the labour it pain (yet), just excited!! Planning a hospital birth but maybe in the birthing centre attached if possible. Planning to finish packing my bag tomorrow :)

So exciting! I am due on the 8th and I can't wait, I am very ready now! No signs though, she seems very comfy in there!

My duedate is in 5 days and I'm booked for a section in 8 days so my yellow bump should be here next week woohoooo, sooooo can't wait :)

Due the 7th i hope he comes on time. Hes massive and hes causing a lot of discomfort! Lol get a move on my little scone! X

Hiya, i'm due 26th September, can't believe how fast the past 8 mths have gone and baby will be due in 4 weeks time :shock: although i think this will be an October baby as my DS was 7 days late :)

I've been very tired most of the way through but the past few weeks i've had an energy spurt and have been constantly cleaning every floor, cupboard and surface going :haha:

Got my hospital bags packed and everything else has been bought and in order, just need to set up the moses basket then i can sit back and put my feet up until lo arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->