**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

Hiya, i'm due 26th September, can't believe how fast the past 8 mths have gone and baby will be due in 4 weeks time :shock: although i think this will be an October baby as my DS was 7 days late :)

I've been very tired most of the way through but the past few weeks i've had an energy spurt and have been constantly cleaning every floor, cupboard and surface going :haha:

Got my hospital bags packed and everything else has been bought and in order, just need to set up the moses basket then i can sit back and put my feet up until lo arrives :)

I'm nesting like mad aswell!!!! Can't stop cleaning and making sure all is perfect! My 4yr old son said 'aww mum ur always cleaning' lol when I said I needed to clean before we went to the park, anyone else nesting? X

6 days left for me!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Well I wish you all the best and hopefully read your birth story soon (hope I beat you to it tho :happydance:) hahahaha All the best :) xx

Thank You and all the best to you too! I think you will beat me to it - you certainly have a lot more promising signs! I'll keep my eye out for news from you! x

Due the 8th :D having a sweep tomorrow, hoping things start soon as I can barely walk. Have a very active toddler to be running around after, just want babe here so we can start getting on with things!

Hiya, i'm due 26th September, can't believe how fast the past 8 mths have gone and baby will be due in 4 weeks time :shock: although i think this will be an October baby as my DS was 7 days late :)

I've been very tired most of the way through but the past few weeks i've had an energy spurt and have been constantly cleaning every floor, cupboard and surface going :haha:

Got my hospital bags packed and everything else has been bought and in order, just need to set up the moses basket then i can sit back and put my feet up until lo arrives :)

I'm nesting like mad aswell!!!! Can't stop cleaning and making sure all is perfect! My 4yr old son said 'aww mum ur always cleaning' lol when I said I needed to clean before we went to the park, anyone else nesting? X

Lol, i was cleaning the laminate floor yesterday and my oh said your always on your hands and knees cleaning this floor, it looks fine to me. I was like, no theres a massive dirty patch that needs cleaning. lol. Cats just been sick so looks like the mop and bucket needs to come out again - my best friend. lol :dohh:

Yup, this weekend the nesting bug bit me, I have a cupbord in my hallway that usually things get dumped in it, door shut and forgotten about, I gutted it yesterday, followed by my bedroom, then the kitchen cupboards. This morning I needed to clean windows.

xx

Haha it's so funny what pregnancy does to us ladies it really does turn us into crazy ladies :rofl: ah well atleast my house is clean :) xx

Ah ladies it's so exciting!! I hope some of us start to give birth soon! Does everyone have there hospital bags ready and waiting? I'm doin mine this week!! Xx

Just can't believe it! Only feels like yesterday I started my thread at about 12weeks preg!! Got a basic bag packed :thumbup:

Im due 17th, also having a homebirth, will be my 3rd one :) xx

3rd home birth? I'm hoping for my 2nd this time, got everything crossed for it!

i'm due 18th sooooooo excited thought september was long long way away in january haha. homebirth for me. :

yeh!:happydance: another september homebirther!

Fingers crossed you stay team September 26th babyhopes!!

Due 15th and nothing, nothing and nothing at all :nope:

I would like to do some cleaning but I can't cause of bad pelvic pain.

I have this feeling that baby is not coming anytime soon, I think she is going to be fashionably late :haha:

Good luck to all of you Ladies, hope everything goes well :flower:

Due 23rd, really can't wait to meet my LO!
Times flown by so fast and I still find it strange to think he'll be here soon lol

Hi ladies- due the 17th- having pretty painful BH they come and go as they please which is bugging me :wacko:
Don't know if any of you have ever seen a psychic before( she couldn't see me cos i was heavily pregant :cry: ) but my sister had this lady round for a psychic party and she said that i won't go to my expected date :shrug:

I hope she's right cos i am pretty uncomfortable at the min- peeing every halfhour,shocks up my front and back :dohh: lol and it's painful when LO moves x x

I'm due 20th September and can't wait now! even though baby is head down and at the brim i am struggling with shortness of breath and my back and hips are killing me at night!

Also can't wait to know she is safe and sound out here. wake up every morning waiting for that 1st movement lol its driving me crazy!!!

had my bag packed since 31 weeks as had a scare and had to go into hospital. the day after my bags were packed and ready! now i have a feeling she is going to be fashionably late ha ha

cant bellieve its our month in 2 days the last 4 months seem to have flown by!

im due in 10days on the 8th of September.. Cant wait to munch him in my arms!
My hubby thinks he'll be here on the 1st lol... Having loads of bh's and clicky pelvis atm..

hi there,
im due the 14th september,
feeling very uncomfortable now though like hes to big to be in my belly anymore,
sometimes i feel like crying because its so uncomfortable, getting a lot of braxton hicks and lost my plug a week ago,
people keep saying im going to be early but i really cannot see that happening as no other signs, xx

:dance: well ladies we are so very nearly there! When we wake up tmoro it's our month :) how is everyone feeling about labour? And meeting you prince or princess? Everyone all ready? Xx

I'm due the 5th, first baby and planning a home waterbirth :)

Some crampy pains and heartburn has got worse, but who knows what any of it means?! Finally packed my labour bag last week....

Some crampy pains and heartburn has got worse, but who knows what any of it means?! Finally packed my labour bag last week....

Im also planning a homebirth, due on 17th, its my 3rd, I thought about getting a pool in, and actually still tempted.

xx

Im also planning a homebirth, due on 17th, its my 3rd, I thought about getting a pool in, and actually still tempted.

xx

Mummyx2 - have you had any pains etc?? i lost some plug this morning about the size of a 50p :happydance::dance: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->