**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

I'm due on 7th. Starting to get a little nervous now it's so close...!

No signs at all yet. Getting more uncomfortable to sleep at night, and harder to walk around.

hey girls, is the cut off date for schools etc the 2nd of Sept? I think I'd like to get to there now I have got this far (still have two weeks to go anyway and no signs of anything happening :))

Hey!

Any one else due on the 2nd Sept :) Getting really excited now but scared as its my first.

xx

:dance: well ladies we are so very nearly there! When we wake up tmoro it's our month :) how is everyone feeling about labour? And meeting you prince or princess? Everyone all ready? Xx

I'm feelin ok about labour, but just like it's not actually ever going to happen! Lol, had some pains very low down yesterday so hopefully he's moving down, I think he's probably going to be quite late though, I reckon another 5 weeks! I'm doin my hospital bag today :) you done yours yet?xxx

I've been getting period type cramps for a few weeks now which come and go. Also i've had bouts of diarohhea since Sunday (sorry if TMI :blush:)
I googled it yesterday and it can be a sign of labour, why do i google things :dohh:

Also yesterday i woke up with exteremly painful leg cramps and my leg has been sore all day and is still sore today :(

Apart from that i'm dandy, lol. Can't wait to meet my lo now :cloud9:

im booked in for a c-section on the 20th ehhhhhhh im all excited and terrified! this is my last baby so i will be sad to say bye to my bumpy but excited to see my bubba! xx

Im due on the 18th but i feel like its sooo long away even though its only 18 days..!

I'm due the 5th, first baby and planning a home waterbirth :)

Some crampy pains and heartburn has got worse, but who knows what any of it means?! Finally packed my labour bag last week....

Im also planning a homebirth, due on 17th, its my 3rd, I thought about getting a pool in, and actually still tempted.

xx

Mummyx2 - have you had any pains etc?? i lost some plug this morning about the size of a 50p :happydance::dance: x x

I thought I may be in early labour yesterday, the pain I was in had me doubled over, and they seemed to come in a pattern, but they eased right off after a few hours, and they didnt singly last for more than 20-30 seconds.

Not lost any plug or anything though :(

Keep checking lol

xx

hey girls, is the cut off date for schools etc the 2nd of Sept? I think I'd like to get to there now I have got this far (still have two weeks to go anyway and no signs of anything happening :))

Cut off date where I live is 31st August. X

Hey!

Any one else due on the 2nd Sept :) Getting really excited now but scared as its my first.

xx

I'm due on the 2nd. Hoping to have him by the end of this week as then his birthday will always be in summer holidays (i hated being at school for mine)
Having sweep today which might move things along!
Fingers crossed for me girls! X

I'm due tomorrow! I don't know whether to keep active today or rest!! I've had a few tightening pains this morning, so I was getting excited, but they've seemed to have gone now! I'm getting so impatient with the fact I don't know when it's going to happen!

It's the MIL's birthday tomorrow too and she's demanding we go out for a meal tomorrow - I'm pretty scared to leave the house incase my waters break!!

:dance: well ladies we are so very nearly there! When we wake up tmoro it's our month :) how is everyone feeling about labour? And meeting you prince or princess? Everyone all ready? Xx

I'm feelin ok about labour, but just like it's not actually ever going to happen! Lol, had some pains very low down yesterday so hopefully he's moving down, I think he's probably going to be quite late though, I reckon another 5 weeks! I'm doin my hospital bag today :) you done yours yet?xxx

I think my LO is moving down aswell as I've had alot of pressure down there the last few days! Also wen she gets hiccups I can feel them in my bum lol I'm doin the hospital bags today :) then it just a waiting game!! Scary that by the end of the month almost all of us will have a new baby! X

Hey!

xx

I'm due on the 2nd. Hoping to have him by the end of this week as then his birthday will always be in summer holidays (i hated being at school for mine)
Having sweep today which might move things along!
Fingers crossed for me girls! X

aww yey hopefully that will get things moving ;-) i was meant to have midwife today but it got changed to tomorrow lol! .. I want it to be oldest in its year lol but would like her to arrive this week ;-)

Goooooooooood Luck
xx

Cocoa don't worry about your waters. Apparently it's VERY uncommon for them to break when you're out and about as when you're upright the babies head acts like a cork (makes sense really) which is why most people's break in bed. That's backed up by posts of waters breaking on here too.

I'm having the same dilemma. Think I'm gonna be active but not wear myself out. I have a sweep this afternoon so want to do everything I can to help it be successful!
X

I'm due tomorrow! I don't know whether to keep active today or rest!! I've had a few tightening pains this morning, so I was getting excited, but they've seemed to have gone now! I'm getting so impatient with the fact I don't know when it's going to happen!

It's the MIL's birthday tomorrow too and she's demanding we go out for a meal tomorrow - I'm pretty scared to leave the house incase my waters break!!

aww i would rest, people say keeping active is good but i wouldnt go mental lol just save your energy for the birth ;-) thats what im doing lol.

OMG i know what you mean, im scared to commit to anything haha its very rare for your waters to break though :) sure it will be fine just do the meal then come home.

x

Cant believe it is our month tomorrow!! :happydance:

my due date is 30th september so chances are i will have an october baby, but i am holding onto september for now with fingers crossed xx

Cant believe it is our month tomorrow!! :happydance:

my due date is 30th september so chances are i will have an october baby, but i am holding onto september for now with fingers crossed xx

wooooooooooooooooooooooo :) We are getting there!!:happydance:

x

I'm due tomorrow too... can't believe it at all. However, not a single sign anything is about to happen. Sweep tomorrow though if I want one, think I probably will! Good luck everyone x

Can't believe tomorrow is our month! And my due date! SCARY!!!

Although this little man has showed no signs of coming early. Midwife said he is fully engaged but ive had no signs of my plug, contractions or my waters breaking.
If he hasn't arrived by the 6th hopefully the sweep I've got booked will get things moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->