**for all September ladies** it is OUR month!!!! :D

aww yey hopefully that will get things moving ;-) i was meant to have midwife today but it got changed to tomorrow lol! .. I want it to be oldest in its year lol but would like her to arrive this week ;-)

Goooooooooood Luck
xx

Thanks! I'm just feeling so ready to meet my baby! Are you? Is it your first?
I've had the nursery done and Moses in my room so long is just become used to it sitting there unused lol
I just got really excited as my pushchair is at my mums and I just realised I'm going to be able to use it properly soon eeeek!

Does anyone else feel like they've had a really long pregnancy, yet it's came around fast all at once?
I think it's because I got my BFP right at the start of jan so I've been pregnant the whole year lol x

Cant believe it is our month tomorrow!! :happydance:

my due date is 30th september so chances are i will have an october baby, but i am holding onto september for now with fingers crossed xx

wooooooooooooooooooooooo :) We are getting there!!:happydance:

x

we sure are, you just need to stop making it too comfy for your little princess! lol xx

aww yey hopefully that will get things moving ;-) i was meant to have midwife today but it got changed to tomorrow lol! .. I want it to be oldest in its year lol but would like her to arrive this week ;-)

Goooooooooood Luck
xx

Thanks! I'm just feeling so ready to meet my baby! Are you? Is it your first?
I've had the nursery done and Moses in my room so long is just become used to it sitting there unused lol
I just got really excited as my pushchair is at my mums and I just realised I'm going to be able to use it properly soon eeeek!

Does anyone else feel like they've had a really long pregnancy, yet it's came around fast all at once?
I think it's because I got my BFP right at the start of jan so I've been pregnant the whole year lol x

yes this is our first eaakk!! Aw yeah i cant wait ;-) I have some days when i think stay in there im scared and others when i think come out now i want a big cuddle and want to see what you look like lol.. OMG me too i have had mine done for ages just waiting for baby now, i want to just get cracking with it all lol. My push chair is at my mums too ;-)

I feel like that, we found out just after christmas so i does feel like this year is a bit of a blur lol but thinking about it thats such a long time really .. cant wait to have a glass of wine now lol

x

Cocoa don't worry about your waters. Apparently it's VERY uncommon for them to break when you're out and about as when you're upright the babies head acts like a cork (makes sense really) which is why most people's break in bed. That's backed up by posts of waters breaking on here too.

I'm having the same dilemma. Think I'm gonna be active but not wear myself out. I have a sweep this afternoon so want to do everything I can to help it be successful!
X

Thanks leanne! That really does make sense - hadn't heard about that before!

Good luck with your sweep - hope it moves things along!

I have a MW appointment tomorrow, I don't know whether to book a sweep or just leave it. I'm not really fed up with being pregnant it's just the fact this day has been set for 9 months and I have it set in stone, plus a lot of people kept telling me I'm not going to make my due date, I'm going to be early so all this week I've been on tenderhooks waiting for something to happen. lol!

Well only 2days and we will officially be in September and our month to meet our LO's!! :cloud9: how is everyone feeling? I'm ok just huge lol and will be glad to have her here with me safe and sound! I'm due 26th sep and no I could quite easily have an October baby but my son was 1week early so I'm hoping this is not the case for me! Anyway I'm sure ur all as excited as me :dance: xx

Hi - We are also due 26th Sept!! Can I join please? Everything ok, just feeling huge and very awkward!
x

Everytime i have seen these threads, i always thought i cant wait to post on them when i can say it is my month as well, and here we are !! x

Woooohoooo im due on the 10th i cannot wait to meet the new addition to our family i already have a terrible nearly 2yo lol this wil be my bf's 1st born another little man although he helped raise kayden from 4 weeks old so hes used to it all. :) ive only had a little bit of plug when i wipe no blood, cramps and BH on and off all day roll on the next ten days ive just give bubs the eviction notice happy due date to you all after today xxxxx

Hi ladies im also due tomo (the 1st)! Im booked in for a sweep at 9:30am so will see if anything happens! Dont think ive had any signs yet. My first so not really sure!

Have been needing to go for number 2's more often (sorry TMI) than usual and been getting more discharge than usual for the last few weeks.

xx

due on the 11th but having my section on the 6th, im SO excited! i know what you ladies mean about being "pregnant all year" i found out the first week of jan so it feels like forever ive been preggers :/ come out now boy. x

Everytime i have seen these threads, i always thought i cant wait to post on them when i can say it is my month as well, and here we are !! x

Me too! Just waiting now for the last hurdle, can@t wait until she arrives safe and sound!

How comes some of you ladies are being offered sweeps on your due date? I wasn't even offered one with my first and went the full 2 weeks over. And this time, I've got to wait til I'm a week over before they will do a sweep.
Did you ask for a sweep this soon? Or were you just offered it by hospital/ midwife?

How comes some of you ladies are being offered sweeps on your due date? I wasn't even offered one with my first and went the full 2 weeks over. And this time, I've got to wait til I'm a week over before they will do a sweep.
Did you ask for a sweep this soon? Or were you just offered it by hospital/ midwife?

It might not be the same everywhere but my MW has offered me one at my '40 week' appointment (which is actually at 40+5 so hoping not to make it that far :haha:) so maybe they just offer one at the next appointment which falls on or after your EDD?

I am getting sooo excited now tomorrow it will only be a week until my due date :happydance:

i know so excited!!! :) im due the 19th but had midwife yesterday and baby is not engaged atol!!! but is head down so dont see me going anytime soon, does anyone know when baby should engage? this is my 1st x

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Hi everyone - I am due 26th Sept, I was a week early with my little girl so maybe i will go early again (although prob not knowing my luck!) Although saying that my hubby is away until I am 37 +4 so baby needs to stay put until then!

I am planning a home birth, but have a hospital bag packed (well kinda, still need to get a few bits and pieces) just in case. Need to get some cheapy plastic sheets and towels and stuff ready fro at home, oh and order my pool! So not really very organised at all!:dohh:

Had my mw appointment this morning and head is engaged lol told baby he can't come early! Hope he listens :rofl: tho am sure head being engaged is not a sign he is on his way lol

I'm due on the 15th and I have been told this morning that if baby doeasn't show any sign I will have a sweep on my due date. I do have a real bad pelvic pain so I'm thinking maybe that's why :shrug:

Well ladies it's finally here it's OUR month!!!!! :dance: :happydance: :dance: woohoo I can't actually believe it's September where has this year gone????!!! Xx

It's crazy how quickly this pregnancy has gone! I don't think it's totally sunk in yet that I'm having another baby!

Re sweeps, last time I got one at my due date appointment - I was 3cm dilated then and DS was still 6 days late. Midwife told me I'd be offered one at my due date appointment again this time.

Hope everyone is well.

Yey its our month starting today!!! Big countdown now

Good luck to all you ladies who are due in the next few days xx

I've been moaning all year about how slow time is going and how I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Now I've only about a week left and I'm scared/excited!!

I'm ready though. I feel completely ready. I just stuck my 'final' wash in the machine this morning - pillow cases/cushion covers, other 'extras' that I don't want to bother with when baby is first born! Once they are ironed and back in place I'm done - I'm just going to have to find something else to obsess over until she arrives!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->