For All the POAS Addicts out There: What DPO Did You Get Your BFP??

At 10dpo I found out waking up early that morning with an overwhelming urge to test thanks to a dream that I had about taking lots of tests.

It was after 5am in the morning and using fmu I saw a faint second line apppear almost instantly, squinting in disbelief I chucked test in bin and carries on with my day not believing it was true.

Background info I have wanted a baby for over four years ntnp with my long term bf until September 2015 when we agreed to really make a go of it because we were both ready beyond surprised that I could possibly be pregnant after he first month trying!

For the next three days after a restless sleep I take about 6 to 8 tests which give me all the same results a stronger second line and a clearblue digital tells me I am 2-3 weeks pregnant.

Symptoms for me besides disbelief were feeling very sleepy, very cold could never warm up and no pms symptoms which made me believe that I was going to be having a long cycle that month!

I am now 21+6 weeks pregnant and have recently found out I am having a boy due 7th June 2016!

I just got mine yesterday and I was 8 or 9 DPO.

I tested every day from 5dpi because I just knew I was pregnant but my BFP didn't show until 13dpo and then it was faint it was debateable but a digi picked it up too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->