For cake makers in Devon/Suffolk or Norfolk.......

hpjagged

military wife and mummy
Reaction score
PLEASE can you make me this cake......

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3245/5797538798_ae679731dc.jpg

It is my little girls 1st Birthday on July 2nd. I'm British hubby is American. We are moving to the states in October. I would love for this cake to be made. :cloud9:

If so, needs to be close so we can pick up! :thumbup:

Hiya, i can make cakes but not professionally, so i only a couple of tin sizes, what size would you want the cake and would you want sponge, fruit or chocolate?

Hiya, i can make cakes but not professionally, so i only a couple of tin sizes, what size would you want the cake and would you want sponge, fruit or chocolate?

Hey! Awesome! Well we would ideally like the cake to be the size in the picture. I think the bottom American flag is 4inches and the top British flag is 6inches. Would this be OK? We would like sponge as well please :flower:

Oh right, i would the cakes with 3 layers of sponge in each anyway to give the height that you would want. How many people would you want it to feed?

Chello is the friend I was telling you about by the way :flower: xx
Thanks hun :flower:

Oh right, i would the cakes with 3 layers of sponge in each anyway to give the height that you would want. How many people would you want it to feed?

Oooo I see what you mean! Gotcha! Sorry I have no idea how to make cakes like that lol.
There will be about 30 people, maybe less, not sure yet. We would want the cake for pick up July 2nd, we are driving down to Devon on the 3rd. Would that be OK? I'm not sure how long cakes stand for lol. How much would this be? I don't mind paying you a little deposit if you need it. :flower:

I think those little balls are white malteasers. I'm trying to find out lol. Would you do all the stars etc like the cake? Sorry, I have been trying to find a cake like this for ages lol. Thanks so much hun. :D

Thats ok! The tins i have would probably do about 30-40 people depending how big the slice is lol... Plain sponge cakes with jam and butter cream in the middle normally stand for about 3-4 days, as the icing will keep it anyway. I think the balls round the edge is just plain white icing, but you use anything like malteasers!. I have star cutters too so the stars wouldnd be a problem at all. If i price it up tomorrow then let you know? I live in the city of norwich though, is that to far?

Perfect hun!! :D
White malteasers are good idea though hummm lol. If you can PM me your post code so then I know exactly how far away you are. But I have been to the city of Norwich and it usually takes me 45mins/ an hour, I've driven to the airport which is on the other side and I don't mind driving that! :D :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->