For cp checkers, cervix changed to posterior position.

jzgrace

Reaction score
Ok ladies: I had a crazy moment. I've had cramps since O day. And am a cp checker, so I felt what I think is implantation on the late night of 5dpo(I'm thinking this because it is the same thing I felt with my dd before I found out I was pregnant) .
This evening i decided to check my cp, now it is facing backward? Toward my spine! I haven't felt this before. So I did some reading and found a post by wisegeek and it said the normally a woman's cervix faces forward toward the vagina, when a woman becomes pregnant it turns facing backward toward the spine. Posterior.
My question is has anyone ever heard of this? I've had two children and don't know.
At first when I looked it up(because my cervix disappeared ) I researched different positions of the cervix, then started "googling questions" and infertility kept popping up! I almost had a melt down. Dh was trying to DTD(sorry tmi) and I was laying there just balling!!
Then after ......I got right back online and started googling more and that's when I found wisegeek.
So anyone?
:wacko::cry::blush::flower::shrug::sad2:](*,)

Mine was facing backwards towards my spine after ovulation. The cervix tends to move a lot anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->