For everyone worrying about line progression x

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
I got my bfp 2 days ago :) i dipped the first test and a line came up straight away so dipped another one a minute later and got totally different results !!the first one was a blazing positive and the second one was faint as anything! Same brand same pack same urine! If i hadnt of gotten the first result i would still be questioning it!!! So maybe line progression isnt as great as we think!

Congratulations. I think a lot of people get so hung up on line progression but it’s not always an accurate representation of rising levels because of differences in tests.

Thankyou :) it still hasnt sunk in thought we had no chance!! Only started testing coz i found one in back of bathroom cupboard!

And i would expect a slight difference between tests but this was crazy, one was literrally a dark positive and the other was verging bfn, i think manufacturers need to look into this as it causes alot of upset for ttcers x

And i would expect a slight difference between tests but this was crazy, one was literrally a dark positive and the other was verging bfn, i think manufacturers need to look into this as it causes alot of upset for ttcers x

Definitely

Yes I had this with tbis pregnancy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back