For fun...How tall are you, and do you think your bump is big?

I am 5ft (Lol)... And a UK size 8, i was 8 stone pre-pregnancy, i am now 8st 9 and i've been noticably pregnant since about 13 weeks xx

I'm 5'9" and size 14-16 at conception and i think i just look fat but notice today stood in the hospital bathroom mirror i have a goodish looking bump now ;)

I'm 5ft 10, 22 weeks, didnt have much of a bump until 2 weeks ago (to quote my lovely brother - it just looks like you've had one too many pies) :(
And now I feel huge and I love it!!:happydance:

I am 5'10 as well at 21 weeks I am just starting to look pregnant, rather than i ate too much LOL

I'm 5'7" and was a US size 4, which I think put me at around UK size 6/8?
Everyone says my bump is on the smaller side, but I think its just right! :D

UK sizes are 2 sizes bigger so a size 8 UK is a size 4 US etc.

I was a size 4/6 UK before pregnancy and 7stone. I've put on 11lbs and feel and look a lot better now :). I still don't at all look pregnant though! I think I do sometimes if I wear certain clothes and really stick my belly out but most of the time, people don't notice! I was an athlete so my tummy muscles are holding everything in. I wish I hadn't have done sit ups every day now, I want a bump!

I'm 5'6 and 3/4 and was a size 16 pre pregnancy. So far i've lost 9 punds since getting pregnant and have no bump at all, infact i look thineer now than i did before i was pregnant. Into my maternity uniform at work though as for some reason i cant quite fasten my skirt anymore. I just feel podgy and dont really feel pregnant at all. Come on bump, where are you?

5ft5 - uk size 8 pre-preg - still looked exactly the same at 20wks.....looked a bit different round the tummy at 25wks.....now do look pregnant at 35wks but I have the tiniest (and cutest!) bump ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->