? for ladies who BF for any length of time

S

socitycourty

I BF for 2 months. I didn't have any pain with it, or nipple/breast issues except engorgement at times and they went up 2 sizes (i started at DD so it was a litle ridiculous) but now even though I have not fed/pumped for 5 months I have an aversion to my DH touching or doing anything at all to my boobs.
Sorry for the TMI but i'm wondering what's wrong with me

nothing is wrong with you persee. I didn't have a whole lot of pleasure from the breast before I had children. It changed when my hormones changed. It may not actually be from breast feeding but from haing a child altogether.

Oh mine are the same! Bf for 2 months with no pain. Boobs are now back to their normal size but feel different. I used to love the boob action but now I hate them being touched. No idea why but you're not alone!

thank you for the replies! i guess i'm just concerned that my body will never be the same again.

I BF for 2 months. I didn't have any pain with it, or nipple/breast issues except engorgement at times and they went up 2 sizes (i started at DD so it was a litle ridiculous) but now even though I have not fed/pumped for 5 months I have an aversion to my DH touching or doing anything at all to my boobs.
Sorry for the TMI but i'm wondering what's wrong with me

oh god i had HUGE issues with my boobs for a long time after i stopped any form of breastfeeding

Because I was man handled so much I had to disconnect my natural embarrassment of being exposed- so much so that my boobs became functional and sexless. I didn't find them sexy or private- they were just two pieces of flesh that required a lot of my attention. And my god if my poor husband tried to get touchy feely - well the thought would either make me feel sick or full of rage. They were not his- i remember thinking- why on earth would you want to touch them- they are ugly discoloured and (useless), and before having a baby- they were so very important to me in the act of getting it on.

I also had a HUGE issue with being angry with them- they let me down and i was disgusted with them and myself. I wouldn't say i hated them per se- but i was not happy with them. I don't know how i got over it- becoming happier with FF helped - but i had to consciously recognise the bad thinking and try to get over it.

Yes i am like this!! I am putting it down to me feeling ashamed of the way i look :cry:

I had good breasts before i started BF. They were a good size, and rounded and no saggage at all....i was constantly asked if they were fake!

Now.... oh dear.... not even a glimmer to what they once were and its very hard for me. I hate DH looking at them, and if he touches them i feel completely violated and instantly feel crabby :(

I have been told my breasts will improve, but 1.5 months after stopping they are still looking pretty damn average :cry:

Don't get me started on the rest of my body. Even though i am losing weight i still feel like a ugly troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->