For sale: Brand new Lipsy dress size 12

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I only got this yesterday but I'm having to sell it as my boobs are too big for it:cry:

RRP £60, I got it from ebay for £32, so ideally I want £25 for the dress and £2 postage.

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w315/Snowball_1985/048_1244919324-1.jpg

thats lovely but think my boobies will be too big

how big are your boobs if you dont me askin, mine are ff at the moment.x

I'm a 38E at the moment. It was more the measurment underneath my boobs than my actual boobs, the zip wouldn't quite go up once it got to my boob area:blush:

its lovely! on the subject of big boobies tho....:blush:mine are 34DD...do you think it would fit me?? i really want it! :Dx

I'm a 38E at the moment. It was more the measurment underneath my boobs than my actual boobs, the zip wouldn't quite go up once it got to my boob area:blush:

wont go near me :( :flower:

its lovely! on the subject of big boobies tho....:blush:mine are 34DD...do you think it would fit me?? i really want it! :Dx

I would have thought so. I think the 38 bit of my measurement was more the problem than the actual size of my boobs. The black bit under the bustline on it is quite fitted so you don't have to wear a bra with it (genius :D), that was where I couldn't get the zip over. Diet time in the new year I think:blush:

If you are interested drop me a pm. I'm just off out for the night so will be back in the morning :D

wont go near me :( :flower:

That's a shame :( I was gutted when it wouldn't fit me as I wanted to wear it out tonight. Luckily I had another dress in my drawer otherwise I'd be out in jeans tonight :rofl:

Oh i love it soo much:( no cash at the moment though:(!

lovely dress but i'm so pale with blonde that a dress like that would wash me out, i just cant wear yellow

lol I am white blonde although I live in a spray tan saloon the week before a night out. Makes me look more alive when I'm hungover the following morning :rofl:.

If you still have it next week and want rid of it :hugs: Ill buy it off you:)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->