~* For the "Did I O?" Ladies *~ (An Ovulation and BBT Temping Guide)

ive had so many pos okps this month and low temps and i took test today opk one as just got them through and the line came up before test even finished . so im hoping this is the one and i do ovulate as i usaully have 28 day cycle but this one has been longer and confusing . heres pic of me test . it so dark it got to be real ovulation i hope and im getting cramps again and watery cm slightly ew past couple days

I'm in the same boat as you! My OPKs are really confusing! I had a few what I thought were positives over a week ago. Thought I O'd last sunday which would make me 9DPO. Well I got a DEFINITE positive OPK this morning. No questions like with the others. I, too, have been crampy again and my CM & CP are doing weird things. FF tells me to expect AF the 28th. I took soy for the first time this cycle. Could that be doing this? Did I just gear up to O a few times and this is the real thing? I'm curious to see what my temp will be tomorrow (to see if I have a dip) because I had a dip/rise on the day I thought I O'd already. I'm so confused!!
hope it the right one this time. Mine was so dark I've never seen it this dark So fingers crossed for both off us xx

This is todays 10:30am OPK

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
ive had so many pos okps this month and low temps and i took test today opk one as just got them through and the line came up before test even finished . so im hoping this is the one and i do ovulate as i usaully have 28 day cycle but this one has been longer and confusing . heres pic of me test . it so dark it got to be real ovulation i hope and im getting cramps again and watery cm slightly ew past couple days

I'm in the same boat as you! My OPKs are really confusing! I had a few what I thought were positives over a week ago. Thought I O'd last sunday which would make me 9DPO. Well I got a DEFINITE positive OPK this morning. No questions like with the others. I, too, have been crampy again and my CM & CP are doing weird things. FF tells me to expect AF the 28th. I took soy for the first time this cycle. Could that be doing this? Did I just gear up to O a few times and this is the real thing? I'm curious to see what my temp will be tomorrow (to see if I have a dip) because I had a dip/rise on the day I thought I O'd already. I'm so confused!!

Your chart hasn't shown a biphasic pattern - you'd see it by now. You probably geared up to O and just didn't for whatever reason. Assume you're about to O now I'd say. The soy could be the culprit. I've heard of wacky stuff happening to some people when they take it. I had this happen one time because I had a bad cold/fever when I was supposed to O and then it just didn't happen till a week later. Even with OPK's and charting it's still such a guessing game sometimes. :wacko:

Your chart hasn't shown a biphasic pattern - you'd see it by now. You probably geared up to O and just didn't for whatever reason. Assume you're about to O now I'd say. The soy could be the culprit. I've heard of wacky stuff happening to some people when they take it. I had this happen one time because I had a bad cold/fever when I was supposed to O and then it just didn't happen till a week later. Even with OPK's and charting it's still such a guessing game sometimes. :wacko:

That's what I'm assuming happened because everything says O, even temp dips. But no temps after are high enough to confirm O. Guess the only choice I have is to :sex: and wait it out!

Hey ladies, i'm back for another month of did I o? So what do you think of my chart, I usually o on cd13 so is it a fallback rise or am I going to o today? I did have o cramps on cd 11-13 but then again I had a huge amount of ewcm first thing this morning, weird!

(of course I know I just need to wait and see tomorrow's temp but where's the fun in just waiting? :haha: )

Hey ladies, i'm back for another month of did I o? So what do you think of my chart, I usually o on cd13 so is it a fallback rise or am I going to o today? I did have o cramps on cd 11-13 but then again I had a huge amount of ewcm first thing this morning, weird!

(of course I know I just need to wait and see tomorrow's temp but where's the fun in just waiting? :haha: )

Mayb today is O day?

Going to bump this thread for some of the ladies out there :flower:

Does pink not come on here any more, was gonna ask bout my chart?
x

Vic20581 (& anyone else who stops by):

If you need to reach me, please private message me. I often get a bit thread-swamped and miss posts. Sorry I missed yours, Vic20581! :flow:

You seem like an expert on BBT. My luteal phase is short, but my LH (using ovulation kit) rises like clockwork and my blood tests are fine. The only issue is that my BBT rises much later than LH suggest and five days later my menses comes on. Any idea as to what is going on???

Thank you for the information, I used to temp every cycle but stopped when I wasn't waking at the same time every morning, but after a conversation with OH last night he said it's important so set my alarm, even on Sundays when he doesn't need to be up!! So even though I'm in the TWW I'm going to start in the morning.

Excellent, excellent info! Wish this was stuck on the main page because I've never seen it before. Would have been excellent when I started charting, though I've been doing it for three months now and love the data. Highly recommend all the BnB ladies who aren't temping give this a read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->