~* For the "Did I O?" Ladies *~ (An Ovulation and BBT Temping Guide)

hi could u look at my chart again . i really dont no if i ovulated or not as temps so up and down but still no af and bfn tests

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c4dd0

I'm so confused now. The OPK I took around noon looked about the same as yesterdays. They're all almost positives (maybe even a positive in there somewhere) I don't even know what's going on! :dohh:

**UPDATE** The OPK I just took (7:30pm) barely has a line. I think there was a positive in there somewhere!! Lots of :sex: in my future :)

Just keep BD'ing hun! I'm sure things will make more sense in a few days. That's usually how it goes. Waiting sure is a pain though! I'm keeping my FX'd for you!

hi could u look at my chart again . i really dont no if i ovulated or not as temps so up and down but still no af and bfn tests

By your CM and OPK's I would think there is a chance you O'd, but with a chart like this, I would honestly recommend talking to a doctor about it. Temps shouldn't look this way unless something is abnormal or you are temping incorrectly. I can't remember if you said if you are PCOS, but your chart looks that way, and PCOS charts can be impossible to read. If you don't get your sticky bean this cycle, you might want to take your chart to you OBGyn and see what they say.

I really wish I could be more help. This one is just outside of my ability to read. :hugs:

So, I have had a very bad case of insomnia the past week, and multiple days I got less than an hour of sleep. Since this is my first month charting, I'm not sure when I should have ovulated, but, based on my CM and the temps I got (even with the hour of sleep) would have been my CD 14, which was the 7th of August.

And, if I use those temps, FF and TCOYF both say I ovulated on the 7th. But, if I disregard these temps, they both show that I haven't ovulated. Should I disregard these temps?

By your CM and OPK's I would think there is a chance you O'd, but with a chart like this, I would honestly recommend talking to a doctor about it. Temps shouldn't look this way unless something is abnormal or you are temping incorrectly. I can't remember if you said if you are PCOS, but your chart looks that way, and PCOS charts can be impossible to read. If you don't get your sticky bean this cycle, you might want to take your chart to you OBGyn and see what they say.

I really wish I could be more help. This one is just outside of my ability to read. :hugs:

Ty . No I don't have pcos. And this is first month my temps been like this so I'm lost . Only thing I can say is temps went funny since hot weather . ANd there still high one day then low next so I really don't no What to think x

Opps, I asked this already with no answers yet but had not seen this thread at that point and am in desperate need of help from people who know what to look for. So hopefully someone could help me understand my chart. :flower:

My chart said I ovulated on the 8th although I am sure I had ovulation pains on the 9th. But after adding my temp today my lines have become broken which means it is no longer sure that is the right date. Also it now looks like I had a temp dip on the 11th and a big rise on the 12th (today) plus if my cycle was the same length as last month then the 11th would be 14 days before I should be due on. I am not sure how good I am at recording my CM but I know that on the 11th it was different to any other day. Is there any chance that I ovulated on the 11th and not the 8th? I am not sure how to get a link to work but here is my chart. I am new to this so may not be doing something right. :shrug:
View attachment 457387

Temp is super low again today. WTF is going on?!?!?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dcb34/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Mornin all
Hey pinks wat do u think of my chart lol. I posted a few days ago with symptoms i have. Wen u get a min can u have a lOok at my post n chart
Thanks hun
Vic x

Dang it!!! I wake up at 6 to temp. I was really relying on today and tomorrow temps to tell me if I ovulated Sunday or not. Well of course, right about 4:45-5 am I got woke up by thunder and now I'm afraid my temp is not accurate because I didn't have enough sleep afterwards. When I woke up from the thunder it was 97.0. When I woke up at my regular alarm at 6 it was 97.1. So I'm thinking it was atleast the 97.2 I needed but I can't be sure! I know I have read on here about some ladies adjusting their temps due to waking up too early, how does one go about this PinkSparlkes and what do you think of my temps and what happened this morning?

My Ovulation Chart

I don't even know what (if anything) to put in for today, so I'm not

Dang it!!! I wake up at 6 to temp. I was really relying on today and tomorrow temps to tell me if I ovulated Sunday or not. Well of course, right about 4:45-5 am I got woke up by thunder and now I'm afraid my temp is not accurate because I didn't have enough sleep afterwards. When I woke up from the thunder it was 97.0. When I woke up at my regular alarm at 6 it was 97.1. So I'm thinking it was atleast the 97.2 I needed but I can't be sure! I know I have read on here about some ladies adjusting their temps due to waking up too early, how does one go about this PinkSparlkes and what do you think of my temps and what happened this morning?

My Ovulation Chart

hi hun id say put the temp in u got and put what time u put it in . u still could have ovulated as it has rose after the dip . just need few more temps x

My Ovulation Chart

hi hun id say put the temp in u got and put what time u put it in . u still could have ovulated as it has rose after the dip . just need few more temps x

Thanx hun, I think I did O, I just want the quickest way to crosshairs lol I tried a bunch of dummy temps yesterday morning. If it was 97.1 today, it's going to take many more days of temps to confirm O. If it were atleast 97.2 today and tomorrow, it'd go ahead and put them up on Sunday.

Which temp should I put in? the 5am one or 6am? I also woke up at 3:30 to pee :/ which is normally okay since I take my temp at 6 but I got woke up early. :wacko:

i adjusted the 4.45 am one and put in normal time 6 am and it came up with 97.25 if that any help x

omg that's SOOO much help!!! That's what I needed! Yaya!!!

Thank you for doing that for me, hun!!

how do you adjust, btw?

omg that's SOOO much help!!! That's what I needed! Yaya!!!

Thank you for doing that for me, hun!!

how do you adjust, btw?

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

thats the link hun . xx

Thank you :)

This makes me very happy!!

I noticed a few strong twinges/pulling last night on my left side, I was laying on my left side and I rolled over to my back and they went away. I am also feeling a SLIGHT cramp on my right side kinda closer to my belly button right now. Hope these are good signs!

Thanx hun, I think I did O, I just want the quickest way to crosshairs lol I tried a bunch of dummy temps yesterday morning. If it was 97.1 today, it's going to take many more days of temps to confirm O. If it were atleast 97.2 today and tomorrow, it'd go ahead and put them up on Sunday.

This happens to me a lot. It takes my temp a few days to finally climb up - it almost never shoots up for me like you see in a lot of charts. So annoying bc it always takes forever to get crosshairs. :wacko:

Temping orally can definitely cause variation and if temping vaginally is possible, it works much better. I temped orally the first month I ever did BBT charting, and I had a really difficult time reading my chart, so I switched.

However, I think the most important thing is temping as soon as you wake up, before you move around at all. As soon as you start moving, your temp begins to rise- and it's doesn't rise the same way every time, so you can end up with super wonky temps.

Can you put your thermometer on your nightstand by you alarm clock? That way it is right there ready for you in the morning.

If you've got a link to your chart, I could take a look at it for you. :flower:

I'm wondering if I need to temp vaginally. I have the BD thermometer, but I get such inconsistent results. I've been temping orally and my temp can change drastically even when I take two temps back to back. Or sometimes the temp won't move no matter what.

I'm a mouth breather so I guess I will have to temp vaginally if I want results that mean anything. That sure is incovenient though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->