~* For the "Did I O?" Ladies *~ (An Ovulation and BBT Temping Guide)

mbrew180- You should put in the temps and mark "sleep derived" under symptoms on FF. FF's crosshairs may be off (this is actually very common), but you can override them if you disagree.

Vic20581- It does look like your temp has been a bit higher lately. You may have O'd, but I can't say when. :hugs:

OmiOmen- You have a lot of hollow circles on your chart. Have you been temping at different times? With that many inaccurate temps, I can't say much about your chart. If you're having trouble temping at the right time maybe set an alarm clock? If you are WTT, you should make sure not to have unprotected sex within 3 days of fertile CM or before your temps have been up for at least 3 days. If you're having trouble charting accurately, I'd invest in some form of birth control for the "iffy" times of the month.

Powell130- It looks like you O'd on CD 19 but may be having a slow rise. Just keep BD'ing at least every other day until you see a full sustained rise of at east three days. :flower: Also, if you wake up and hour before test time but go right back to sleep, it's not going to mess up your temps. I often wake up to use the restroom sometime during the 3 hours before my temping time and it has never been a problem. Now, if you wake up and hour early, go for a jog and then go back to sleep, you may have a problem. Also, remember that if you do ever have to temp at a different time than normal, one day of slightly off temps will not mess up your chart. You should always put in a temp you actually took. Though adjuster sites promise an accurate result, the numbers they give can be completely inaccurate. Every woman's hormones behave differently, and your hormones alone will vary throughout your cycle. These calculation websites use and average, and that average can be very off for many women. Good luck!

CaliDreaming- If you're getting inconsistent results all the time, I would definitely recommend temping vaginally. It's always more accurate than oral temps.

Hey
Thanks for the reply. Guess its jus a wait n see wat happens with my chart time. Oh well lol. x if i get af. Will start on clomid n take opk. So hope shud b easier to spot O nex time
Vic x

mbrew180- You should put in the temps and mark "sleep derived" under symptoms on FF. FF's crosshairs may be off (this is actually very common), but you can override them if you disagree.

Vic20581- It does look like your temp has been a bit higher lately. You may have O'd, but I can't say when. :hugs:

OmiOmen- You have a lot of hollow circles on your chart. Have you been temping at different times? With that many inaccurate temps, I can't say much about your chart. If you're having trouble temping at the right time maybe set an alarm clock? If you are WTT, you should make sure not to have unprotected sex within 3 days of fertile CM or before your temps have been up for at least 3 days. If you're having trouble charting accurately, I'd invest in some form of birth control for the "iffy" times of the month.

Powell130- It looks like you O'd on CD 19 but may be having a slow rise. Just keep BD'ing at least every other day until you see a full sustained rise of at east three days. :flower: Also, if you wake up and hour before test time but go right back to sleep, it's not going to mess up your temps. I often wake up to use the restroom sometime during the 3 hours before my temping time and it has never been a problem. Now, if you wake up and hour early, go for a jog and then go back to sleep, you may have a problem. Also, remember that if you do ever have to temp at a different time than normal, one day of slightly off temps will not mess up your chart. You should always put in a temp you actually took. Though adjuster sites promise an accurate result, the numbers they give can be completely inaccurate. Every woman's hormones behave differently, and your hormones alone will vary throughout your cycle. These calculation websites use and average, and that average can be very off for many women. Good luck!

CaliDreaming- If you're getting inconsistent results all the time, I would definitely recommend temping vaginally. It's always more accurate than oral temps.

I'm planning on :sex: in the AM if my temp isn't 97.2 or higher. I believe I O'd on CD19 as well. Do my :sex: days look good if that is when I O'd?

Powell130- Can you tell me what days you BD'd? I think you have your homepage on FF set to not show it.

Oh, I didn't know that.

CD15-AM
CD18-AM
CD19-AM&PM
CD20-AM

Now that I wrote that I feel like it's not enuff, crap!

Thank you! I'll keep you updated, you have helped me so much!

I'm thinking I O around CD7 this month. I used an OPK on CD7 that was kind of dark, but not really positive; it then got lighter and lighter from there, so think I missed the surge the day before (or maybe 2 days before). What do you think? (FF hasn't put crosshairs yet.)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c5da3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

PinkSprinkles- What do you think of my chart now? It's confusing me!!

So, this is my first attempt at charting. I am using TCOYF.com as well as fertility friend. Well, tcoyf.com site tells me that my ovulaton happend on cycle day 12 if I use only my temps, cycle day 21 if I use temps and cervial mucus, and cycle day 14 if I exclude the odd day of EWCM that I had on cycle day 20. Fertility Friend said that I probably ovulated Cycle Day 14, which is where I'm leaning based on my signs.

And plus, I read that it is normal to have EWCM about a week after ovulation, which is when that odd day happened on cycle day 20. I'm just so confused.

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/mbrew180/charts/1.aspx
and fertility friend link is in my signature

So, this is my first attempt at charting. I am using TCOYF.com as well as fertility friend. Well, tcoyf.com site tells me that my ovulaton happend on cycle day 12 if I use only my temps, cycle day 21 if I use temps and cervial mucus, and cycle day 14 if I exclude the odd day of EWCM that I had on cycle day 20. Fertility Friend said that I probably ovulated Cycle Day 14, which is where I'm leaning based on my signs.

And plus, I read that it is normal to have EWCM about a week after ovulation, which is when that odd day happened on cycle day 20. I'm just so confused.

https://www.tcoyf.com/members/mbrew180/charts/1.aspx
and fertility friend link is in my signature

Looking at your FF chart, I'd say you O'd on CD14. You had a temp drop/rise, you had fertile CM && your cervix was SHOW like it's supposed to.

Thank you, that's what I figured, too, but because the software is being kinda weird I just wanted to be sure.

Hey pinksprinkes how u doin, still followin this thread even tho im not in my tww anymore lol, if i was ever in it. Not seen u for a few days.
Vic x

What is going on?!?!?!

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
ive had so many pos okps this month and low temps and i took test today opk one as just got them through and the line came up before test even finished . so im hoping this is the one and i do ovulate as i usaully have 28 day cycle but this one has been longer and confusing . heres pic of me test . it so dark it got to be real ovulation i hope and im getting cramps again and watery cm slightly ew past couple days

Attachments

• IMAG0904.jpg
    IMAG0904.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
ive had so many pos okps this month and low temps and i took test today opk one as just got them through and the line came up before test even finished . so im hoping this is the one and i do ovulate as i usaully have 28 day cycle but this one has been longer and confusing . heres pic of me test . it so dark it got to be real ovulation i hope and im getting cramps again and watery cm slightly ew past couple days

I'm in the same boat as you! My OPKs are really confusing! I had a few what I thought were positives over a week ago. Thought I O'd last sunday which would make me 9DPO. Well I got a DEFINITE positive OPK this morning. No questions like with the others. I, too, have been crampy again and my CM & CP are doing weird things. FF tells me to expect AF the 28th. I took soy for the first time this cycle. Could that be doing this? Did I just gear up to O a few times and this is the real thing? I'm curious to see what my temp will be tomorrow (to see if I have a dip) because I had a dip/rise on the day I thought I O'd already. I'm so confused!!

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1

I'm in the same boat as you! My OPKs are really confusing! I had a few what I thought were positives over a week ago. Thought I O'd last sunday which would make me 9DPO. Well I got a DEFINITE positive OPK this morning. No questions like with the others. I, too, have been crampy again and my CM & CP are doing weird things. FF tells me to expect AF the 28th. I took soy for the first time this cycle. Could that be doing this? Did I just gear up to O a few times and this is the real thing? I'm curious to see what my temp will be tomorrow (to see if I have a dip) because I had a dip/rise on the day I thought I O'd already. I'm so confused!!
hope it the right one this time. Mine was so dark I've never seen it this dark So fingers crossed for both off us xx

hope it the right one this time. Mine was so dark I've never seen it this dark So fingers crossed for both off us xx

I'm with ya there!! FX'd x2!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->