For the girls that are late....

i had somewhat normal cycles before going on bcp in 07 but then when i stopped(08) i didnt even have a period untill june of 09 and now they range from 55 days to 15 days so its really weird and i never know whats going on i gave up on testing now i will just wait till i go to the doc

well i have my fingers crossed for you hun !! wish you all the luck x

can I join?? My period due today and a no show!
Only came off cilest pill at end of Sept, had withdrawal bleed straight away then hubby and I got practising!

For the past week have been waking up with nausea which I can control with OJ, sore, sensitive boobs and cramps. Been feeling tired and a bit cranky and trousers are tighter!

Did early test on wed and nothing :(
..even more cranky now!!

did anyone else have these symptons coming off cilest?
should I join a different thread or could I be knocked up :)

xxx

its sooooo hard and annoying... i feel sick all the time... i tested on what is cd 39... and my cycles range from 28 days to 40... im hoping that it being d 39 maybe i tested early and that i tested late....
every time i eat i feel so sick... been so emotional.. such sore bbs... and cramps... i suppose that cud be af too... :shrug: who knows

My AF was due 2 days ago, no sign - negative test. My FIL passed away and DH had surgery on the same day on top of us all having the flu... so I probably just ovulated late (if at all). One can always hope otherwise though ;)

Went to the doctor today for blood test and it proved: not pregnant. Hubby (as well as myself) were gutted by the results. Next step is to check my hormones and to figure out what is going on before we officially ttc in December. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I will keep updated. :hugs:

Went to the doctor today for blood test and it proved: not pregnant. Hubby (as well as myself) were gutted by the results. Next step is to check my hormones and to figure out what is going on before we officially ttc in December. Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I will keep updated. :hugs:

did they do the bloods there and then for you then? they normaly tell ya to ring a week later.

omg cd 40... its driving me daft.. i took another test and i think there is a faint line :happydance: but im not sure i put it in the gallery anyway

i'm on CD 63 now and no AF here so going for bloods sometime this week if i can

Another BFN this morning and now over a week late. I should get my blood results by Wed the latest though, which is good!

did they do the bloods there and then for you then? they normaly tell ya to ring a week later.

Yeah. My doctor is really good about doing what you ask for. Except in this case, she was the one that suggested it be done. She said since I had already gotten BFN's at home that there was no point in doing one there. Also, she said that even if they did do a urine test at the docs, that they would still do a blood test if negative anyways, so why not just get to the point. They had my results just a few hours later. I was amazed with how easy it all was. She then suggested I wait and see if I get my period after skipping one full cycle. If I don't, she wants to check my hormone levels to ensure that everything is working properly when we TTC in December.

well i started to spot today no fun but atleast i get to start my soy iso. 2morrow and hope for a little gift for thanksgiving or x mas ! good luck girls

Yeah. My doctor is really good about doing what you ask for. Except in this case, she was the one that suggested it be done. She said since I had already gotten BFN's at home that there was no point in doing one there. Also, she said that even if they did do a urine test at the docs, that they would still do a blood test if negative anyways, so why not just get to the point. They had my results just a few hours later. I was amazed with how easy it all was. She then suggested I wait and see if I get my period after skipping one full cycle. If I don't, she wants to check my hormone levels to ensure that everything is working properly when we TTC in December.

wow wish mine or any doctor at the surgary was like that, it sucks though i mean my doctor see post back from doctors she was a b***h

Morning late girls how are we all?

well i'm still here and i might be doing my tests tomorrow both POAS and the bloods at the moment my signs have gone down to just weeing alot, hungrey more, tired more and boobs hurting.

oh i keep getting this like shooting pain in my left side from time to time and its not very painful but it comes and goes what could this be?

hey ladies, last first day of last period was 29th augest, testing later today hopefully as been feeling very sick for past two weeks. :p

Its possibly anxiety. You have had a tough few days. X

never heard of that but thanks

its not happend sense i got up just happens every now and again, i dunno for some reason when ive eatten im still hungrey lol

hey ladies, last first day of last period was 29th augest, testing later today hopefully as been feeling very sick for past two weeks. :p

my last period was 29th Aug too and i am still here after 10 days late im getting rather annoied now

I think I am going to be honest Anna, and its probably not what you want to hear, however I would rather be upfront, however I actually agree with your doctor. I think you are suffering from the after effects of depo.

I do hope I am wrong and I know you called her a bitch but I honestly think she was trying to be realistic.

Of course you are not out until the witch shows, however on balance I think you GP was right and was trying to protect you.

I do have my fingers crossed for you, and I hope you know that I am saying this with the best of intention. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->