For the girls that are late....

awww soz hun but as they say ur not out until the witch comes x

i re tested this morning... and :bfn: i feeel so upset im not testing with CB again!!! :cry: i just want AF if im not preg :cry: im gonna buy some opks for next cycle...
i really taut i was from the faint + :cry: im ot upset about trying again next cycle.. just that my body is cruel into making me think i am..

It still isn't over till AF shows... perhaps the other tests was more sensitive. hang in there :) our bodies are being very cruel indeed... hopefully one or the other will come soon and you wont have to keep wondering... "what if"

Anna - you poor thing... looking like a zombie isn't a good thing... I am sure hubby is laughing yet worried... again... what is up with our bodies!! Can't wait to hear what the doc says and the test show... one day to go... GOOD LUCK!!!

thanks casey... i got terrible nausea and id like to know why if there is no baby.. i mean i used a FRER and there is a VERY faint line but i think its the evap line... but someone told me FRER's dont get evap lines... not sure if thats true..

Hi everyone! Babyhopes, so sorry to hear about your BFN- remember it is not over until that damned witch arrives so hold in there!
CD 73 for me and I'm nearly 100% sure I had my lh surge yesterday (11.30am +, 4.00pm near +, 7.00pm a little lighter.) Had the most HORRENDOUS stomach cramps form 6.00pm last night and I am still a little crampy/ heavy feeling today. Just did another OPK and it is much lighter than last night's.
Now I need your help here girls: didn't bd last night as I was in so much pain but does that pain indicate ov? Have I missed it? Bd on Weds night and will again tonight. Do you think I missed it- hope not!!
I honestly think that the AC- although it buggered up my cycle has actually made me ov (albeit really late) for the first time in months as I have never had dark lines on OPKs until yesterday and that pain last night felt like my ovaries were going to burst. ARGH! Am I still in with a chance? BE HONEST WITH ME!!

if you bd on wednesday then your fine its better to bd before you ov cuz the sperm are then there waiting for the egg.. they live up to 5 days and it sounds like that pain was u ov esp with the + on the opks... welcome to the start of the 2ww :winkwink:

if you bd on wednesday then your fine its better to bd before you ov cuz the sperm are then there waiting for the egg.. they live up to 5 days and it sounds like that pain was u ov esp with the + on the opks... welcome to the start of the 2ww :winkwink:

Thanks babyhopes- I really hope this is it! Should I :sex:tonight just in case or do you think that that awful pain in my ovaries last night was the egg being released? Dull ache in ovaries today but the pain was terrible at about 12.00am. Am so glad that today's OPK is lighter than yesterday's as this seems to confirm lh surge! :happydance:

Thanks babyhopes- I really hope this is it! Should I :sex:tonight just in case or do you think that that awful pain in my ovaries last night was the egg being released? Dull ache in ovaries today but the pain was terrible at about 12.00am. Am so glad that today's OPK is lighter than yesterday's as this seems to confirm lh surge! :happydance:

well i think u ov last night but i wont hurt to bd again 2night just incase u ov again.. some ov 24 hours later again thats why u sud always bd the day after ov aswell :winkwink:

after going to the doc 2mor im gonna buy opks, that why i def know when i ov... i was gonna start taking the AC but scared incase i am preg even though im sure the tests dont lie..

well i think u ov last night but i wont hurt to bd again 2night just incase u ov again.. some ov 24 hours later again thats why u sud always bd the day after ov aswell :winkwink:

after going to the doc 2mor im gonna buy opks, that why i def know when i ov... i was gonna start taking the AC but scared incase i am preg even though im sure the tests dont lie..[/QUOTE]

Babyhopes, don't feel so down- remember that it isn't over yet!! I would definitely go and see doc, particularly as you had a faint BFP- ask for bloods to be done! WARNING ABOUT AC- it has completely mucked up my cycle but I am now convinced that all my most recent cycles were annovulatory as the OPKs were never as dark as this cycle's. I read somewhere that AC actually forces the body to ov, regardless of how long it takes, and it seems to have been the case with me. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Can't believe I am so happy to have experienced such pain last night:dohh:
Good luck at docs tomorrow!!

=well i think u ov last night but i wont hurt to bd again 2night just incase u ov again.. some ov 24 hours later again thats why u sud always bd the day after ov aswell :winkwink:

after going to the doc 2mor im gonna buy opks, that why i def know when i ov... i was gonna start taking the AC but scared incase i am preg even though im sure the tests dont lie..

Babyhopes, don't feel so down- remember that it isn't over yet!! I would definitely go and see doc, particularly as you had a faint BFP- ask for bloods to be done! WARNING ABOUT AC- it has completely mucked up my cycle but I am now convinced that all my most recent cycles were annovulatory as the OPKs were never as dark as this cycle's. I read somewhere that AC actually forces the body to ov, regardless of how long it takes, and it seems to have been the case with me. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

well i had to take AC last cycle... it was 100days long!!! i needed something to make AF show lol and i knew i wasnt preg.... and i dont wanna have another 100day cycle :cry: it was horrible.. i started taking it on cd 80 and af showed by cd 100... im havin cramps still... it cud be AF.. :shrug: who knows.. i just want some answer... i have another FRER but im gonna save it for next cycle i think...

Good luck at docs tomorrow!![/QUOTE]

=well i think u ov last night but i wont hurt to bd again 2night just incase u ov again.. some ov 24 hours later again thats why u sud always bd the day after ov aswell :winkwink:

well i had to take AC last cycle... it was 100days long!!! i needed something to make AF show lol and i knew i wasnt preg.... and i dont wanna have another 100day cycle :cry: it was horrible.. i started taking it on cd 80 and af showed by cd 100... im havin cramps still... it cud be AF.. :shrug: who knows.. i just want some answer... i have another FRER but im gonna save it for next cycle i think...

DON'T TAKE IT YET!!! Are you still :sex: because you may still be in 2ww and not know!I wouldn't recommend taking it until you are 100% sure you couldn't be pregnant as it can have side effects on the foetus. Go and see your doc before you do anything drastic!

yeah still bd.. but not that much last week or this cuz ive been feeling sick... see thats what im so mad at.. not knowing what my body is doing...not knowing when i ov.. or even if i did... i taut my body wud go back to 28day cycle... buts its gone all weird and driving me crazy.. i sud of gotten opks this cycle... :dohh:

yeah still bd.. but not that much last week or this cuz ive been feeling sick... see thats what im so mad at.. not knowing what my body is doing...not knowing when i ov.. or even if i did... i taut my body wud go back to 28day cycle... buts its gone all weird and driving me crazy.. i sud of gotten opks this cycle... :dohh:

Don't despair Babyhopes- you're still in the game so don't rule anything out! Gotta go and mark school books now ( a teacher's holiday is never really a holiday) so I will catch up with you later on or tomorrow.

Remember: you can't appreciate the rainbow without first experiencing the rain!

Don't despair Babyhopes- you're still in the game so don't rule anything out! Gotta go and mark school books now ( a teacher's holiday is never really a holiday) so I will catch up with you later on or tomorrow.

Remember: you can't appreciate the rainbow without first experiencing the rain!

thanks sweetie :hugs:

back all sorry i havent replied i had to take hubby to the hospital hes been having problems, while we was there without the kids as they was at mums he asked "are you 2 okay?" and i looked at him puzzled and he put his hand on my belly, i wanted to cry, but still no AF yay

back all sorry i havent replied i had to take hubby to the hospital hes been having problems, while we was there without the kids as they was at mums he asked "are you 2 okay?" and i looked at him puzzled and he put his hand on my belly, i wanted to cry, but still no AF yay

awwww thats is so sweet... that sounds like summit david wud do lol...
i hope all is well hun :hugs: no AF for me yet either... im going to the docs saturday... :happydance: lets hope they give us both good news hun :hugs:

awwww thats is so sweet... that sounds like summit david wud do lol...
i hope all is well hun :hugs: no AF for me yet either... im going to the docs saturday... :happydance: lets hope they give us both good news hun :hugs:

well i'm wondering if they will do bloods or send me up the hospital for a scan because the meds im on can harm the baby so they might want to find out fast

but good luck and fingers crossed for tomorrow

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, it was a crazy busy day! I am now 7 days late, no AF and still getting BFN... I honestly have no idea whats going on. I have never in my life been 7 days late, this is just so frustrating!

I hope that we'll all get lots of luck when we test this weekend! :)

Its amazing this month how many girls are late this month and getting :bfn: ... the stress it must be causing !! The unknowing must be awful after being so many days late, getting excited then getting negatives !!

its very stressful not getting either AF or BFP. for me im on day 53 and i was feeling like i was going to really start today and nothing yet. im guessing i might start on halloween though but i have a gyn apt. on monday so i hopefully we can see whats going on. crossing my fingers i will come home with either a bfp or sent to get blodds done

its very stressful not getting either AF or BFP. for me im on day 53 and i was feeling like i was going to really start today and nothing yet. im guessing i might start on halloween though but i have a gyn apt. on monday so i hopefully we can see whats going on. crossing my fingers i will come home with either a bfp or sent to get blodds done

wow, that must be hard going ... do you normally have really long cycles? Fingers crossed for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->